Turds Of The Future

The Question

Eternal
Tonight for supper was a homemade double quarter pounder with cheese. The usual ingredients, but with the minor additions of minced onion on the first patty under a slice of cheese, grated parmesan under the second patty, topped with another slice of cheese. Pickle relish for a contrast between sweet and savory. Overall, a very good burger that will make for a fine turd sometime tomorrow morning.

The Question

Eternal
Just now, early lunch. Chicken breast, broccoli with cheese sauce, half a sliced pickle.

Not very tasty, but quick and probably something approaching nutrition.

At any rate, it'll make a turd.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Last night my wife made red curry, which was delicious.

Three trips to the porcelain goddess so far today. Kept the bathroom fan on for safety. Thank God for 20 packs of Scott 1000's.

The Question

Eternal
I've got some super spicy ramen just waiting to be made, eaten and turderized

Trick to ramen is to doctor the hell out of the water you cook it in. I usually throw in "Kickin' Chicken" seasoning, garlic pepper, and a generous dose of sriracha. Then nuke it, then drain so it's not absolute soup, and only at the end add whatever flavor packet it came with -- by which time it hardly even needs it anymore. :lol:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've had a constant stream of radioactive sludge all week. Tonight it's parmesan encrusted chicken with this weird Indian/Mexican spiced green beans with tofu and scallions. You pan fry the chichen then pour parmesan all over it, bake it in a big pan surrounded by the green beans and the spicy sauce.

A good time will be had at the goddess of porcelain.

The Question

Eternal
You should put up fliers for your neighbors:

"Since it's tough to travel for pleasure right now, we proudly bring home to you...

The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone!"

The Question

Eternal
About to have a late supper of Mac 'n' Cheez with grilled buffalo chicken.

That'll make a fine stank!