Twin Peaks (2017)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wrestling has gotten...sophisticated.

Except for microphone technology.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Did anyone else watching the last ep think that the dwarf Audrey's married to looks a lot like jack?

eC2bJei.png

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They didn't even play Audrey's theme music.

I saw this scene when I was like ten and it awakened something in me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wish more diners would put the Twin Peaks soundtrack on their jukeboxes.

CaptainWacky

So either Audrey's still in her coma or she has the most confusing married life ever.

Why was Sarah watching the same ten seconds of a boxing match on a loop? And was it a BATTLIN' BUD boxing match?

Dark Coop arm wrestling to gain control of a gang of criminals was pretty cool. Dougie walking into the door made me laugh.

So they're definitely showing scenes out of order as Bobby talked about finding his Dad's things "earlier that day" and Amanda Seyfried still seemed to be with her husband, but is there actually a story reason for this or is it just because David Lynch felt like doing it?

CaptainWacky

Fashion Peaks: The Return

"Don't tell me it takes 18 episodes for you to return to normal!"

whisky

Boobie inspector
They are saying there wont be a season 4, and I have a feeling things are not going to be resolved in the next five episodes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe there will be another movie that takes it into another sideways direction and asks more questions than it answers.

CaptainWacky

Even if there was a season three it would probably take at least three years (just look at when this thread started)...and the cast and Lynch aren't getting any younger.

And yeah we're totally going to be debating what the "has anyone seen Bing" scene and the point of that girl with the rash on her arm for years to come...

whisky

Boobie inspector
I always thought Don Murray was Bill Murray's dad, but not according to IMdb.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

whisky

Boobie inspector
So glove boy has the strength to beat evil Cooper. Wonder if hell get chance to use it.

CaptainWacky

It was a bonkos episode! My theory is that the woodsmen took BOB out of Doppelcoop and put him inside Sarah. Remember Gordon saw them at the top of a staircase when he looked into the portal and it looked like the stairs in the Palmer house. I think.

Andy saw a clip of him and Lucy that hasn't happened yet, so they're definitely going to do something important before the end. Are they going to form a super evil fighting team with the glove guy and James? Does Nadine still have super human strength?

I liked the random FBI guy getting angry and shouting "WE'RE THE FBI, THIS IS WHAT WE DO!" or whatever it was.

The song at the end seemed really out of tone with the episode but maybe that was on purpose or something.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I thought Sarah Palmer having something evil inside her meant that she was the girl we saw the frog/grasshopper thing crawl into back in Episode 8.

CaptainWacky

That could certainly be true!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Very possible. The only hesitation I have is nothing that links Sarah to NM. On the TP wiki, she's listed as having attended college at University of Washington. Doesn't preclude her from being from NM though.

CaptainWacky

Last Fashion Peaks for 25 years. :(

Or two weeks!

Last edited: