Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD.

[youtubehd]0i4s5LgdmjQ[/youtubehd]

CaptainWacky

TOMORROW. REMEMBER TO POST ABOUT IT IN THIS THREAD (though I probably won't watch many episodes tomorrow so don't post "TITUS DIES IN EPISODE SIX" spoilers.)

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Wait, it comes back tomorrow? SWEET! Love that show! Of course Titus is the best part of the show. I still have 4 episodes of iZombie, 5 episodes of Shield, and sundry baseball and hockey to watch! Plus Pee-Wee's Holiday! WHERE WILL I FIND THE TIME, MAN?!?!

CaptainWacky

"You're so weird."
"IN BED!"

CaptainWacky

So I finished the season here are some thoughts if anyone cares.

It was good. I think it actually finished stronger than it started, which is impressive! In the first episode of the season I thought it felt different from the first season (which I'd just rewatched.) A bit slower? Maybe because the episode was longer and the first season felt more frantic, with shorter scenes. But I guess I adjusted to this change as the season went on. It was very funny but also they did a good arc about Kimmy's PTSD. There's a genuine warmth between the characters even though they're all insane.

Ellie Kemper continues to be completely perfect as Kimmy and so gosh darn adorable. Titus actually got more depth (in a Titus kind of way) while still being hilarious. I actually missed Jacqueline when she disappeared for a few episodes near the end of the season. Even Lillian, who I thought was the weakest character in the first season (probably because I didn't understand half the stuff she was talking about) was funnier. Plenty of good guest stars too like Anna Camp, David Cross and Jeff Fucking Goldblum! Lisa Kudrow was good as Kimmy's mum. Harris Yulin is still alive!

I was a bit disappointed that Xan was only in one episode as her werid arguments with Kimmy were some of the funniest scenes in the first season but I guess there was no reason for her to stick around (and maybe the actress was buy.) They kept obscuring Richard Wayne Gary Wayne's face whenever he appeared so I thought "I GUESS JON HAMM WASN'T AVAILABLE" but there he was in the final scene so I guess he'll feature more next season if it happens. Surely it will happen!

OKAY IT WAS A GOOD SHOW.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
My Netflix was wonky on Saturday, I'll watch it this weekend after I finish Supergirl, The Flash, Better Call Saul, and the 4 episodes of Shield I have stacked up.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I want to see if putting the name of the show in a post will make the thread searchable. IT PROBABLY WON'T :rwmad:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt will be back in May. OKAY YEAH.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

IT WORKED! I'M LEMONADING!

CaptainWacky

I hope her sister Kymmi returns.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She played a block of lights in the phantom zone in the Batman Lego movie.

CaptainWacky

Good casting!

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Thumbs are for hitchhiking and being Fonzie!

CaptainWacky

Joanie from Happy Days died. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Chachi lies.

CaptainWacky

Isn't Chachi a crazy fuckwit now?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Crazy RIGHT-WING fuckwit, yes. Tweeted about how great Trump was and Hillary was evil all through the election.