Unironic Racism Is Pretty Damned Distasteful

The Question

Eternal
I can see using it as an exhibition of resistance against speech fascism. The idea of "you can't say that word because you're the wrong color" is racist in and of itself, and should be smashed wherever it's encountered. That, I totally get.

And not everything one might criticize about a particular culture -- glorification of violence, say, or brutalizing other groups on the same logic by which racism operates (looking at Islamic fundies and neo-Nazis here) -- is racist. Criticizing an ideology or a culture has nothing to do with the race of its adherents or its members. Destructive behavior is fair game for criticism, and skin color is not an acceptable shield against that criticism.

But lately, over the past few days, I've seen some fairly disgusting actual racism here. Un-ironic racism that serves no purpose except apparently loathesomeness purely for the sake of loathesomeness.

I'm not suggesting a course of action on the part of the one I'm seeing it from. Do what you do. I'm just speaking up to explain where the difference is that makes me shake my head in disgust at it. It's dirty and lazy and low. There are times when it's a statement against the herd mentality, and when it's used that way it's a necessary dirtying of hands. But what I've been seeing over the past few days is not funny, not for a purpose, just shitting-on-the-sidewalk stuff.

:no:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^too long, didn't read^ past the thread title..unironic racism, don't care. bullshit.

from what i get out of this thread without reading the bullshit your trying to spit on us is...

you're desperately trying to apologize for using the cupcakeer word for over a decade like it was all cute. like you owned it.

c'mon "highwayman aka: "the saint", don't do this to yourself, myself or the members of 'trollkingdom'.

duder, you're in to deep with your cupcakeer usage. no, you cannot turn it back.

just saying dawg, bottom line i want be reading your original post. i'll likely just post every time you use the cupcakeer word...or not. stay tuned

The Question

Eternal
What you get out of the thread without reading it is literally nothing, ya dumbass loaf. Read it, then opine. Otherwise you're just talkin' outta yer ass. But it's not like that's new.

just saying dawg, bottom line i want reading your post. i'll likely just post about every time you use the cupcakeer word...or not.

Well, that would cut your posts to just about zero. Wouldn't that be nice.

The Question

Eternal
Besides which, you dumb son of a bitch, the specific thing that led me to write the post you haven't read was Jack running around all over the board calling you a cupcakeer. That's Jack and Volpone's thing, not mine. There are plenty of reasons to regard you with contempt -- y'know, everything you post being real high on the list -- but your race isn't one of 'em.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
erm, hate to pop your bubble but "Blackie" does not translate to "cupcakeer" except in your alcohol addled brain. "Blackie" is a nick of Blackfoot.

Grow the fuck up. You know when it's convenient you call him a cupcakeer. You and your irrelevant friend.

Glad I waited for you to display your ignorance instead of biting the hook, which I see is now deeply lodged up your ass.

Putting you in the same status going forward as your dumb racist white nationalist bud.

Smartest thing I ever did was block you from FB. Will just do the same here. Bye white cupcakeer :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
2dWDn9G.jpg

jack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:bigass: If you can't see it. it doesn't exist.

PURRRRRRRRRfect

The Question

Eternal
This worn-out shit again, Jack?

it doesn't exist.

And if you can't see it, you can't reply to it. So obviously, you can see it. Eat a bag of ducks.

FNDQivz.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
so are you actually speaking up against the cupcakeer word at 'tk'?...

or

tired of your buddies using the cupcakeer word?

i mean..you just can't say that word, an expect a positive feed from me.

i. ain't. gone. be. able. to. do.

The Question

Eternal
Still haven't read the OP, have ya, ya moron? There's times where it's a necessary tool, if a sorta filthy one, but mostly it's just lazy and brainless. What I object to is 'lazy and brainless'.

Sure, I've called you a cupcakeer. Just about exactly one time. Didn't realize you were ACTUALLY black, though. I thought you were doing Uncle Tomfoolery, like that BROWNFOOT character, and were playing to a stereotype. Turns out you weren't playing a stereotype, you're living the stereotype.

That's on you, though, stoop anchor.

jack

So tell me Charles....is the Highwayman frothing? Is coyote irrelevant repeating tired old memes?

If so this conversation will go forward.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
this isn't about you at all right now. when i decide to confront you, i will.

calm down old man, i'll get b(l)ack with you as soon i figure out...who controls this account that's not "jack v".

The Question

Eternal
You're both tiresome as hell.