US Celebrity Big Brother 2022

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's happening.

There are people I can actually root for, which is a pleasant surprise. Two people with Drag Race connections, and a beloved former cast member of SNL...

Cynthia Bailey - Model, TV personality
Carson Kressley - Emmy Award Winning TV Personality
Todrick Hall - Entertainer
Teddi Mellencamp - TV Personality
Lamar Odom - NBA Champion
Todd Bridges - Actor
Mirai Nagasu - Olympic Meadlist
Miesha Tate - Former UFC Champion
Chris Kattan - Comedian
Chris Kirkpatrick - Pop Star
Shanna Moakler - Actress/Former Miss USA

Carson and Todrick are on Drag Race (as judges, plus Todrick choreographs). Todrick is a freaky BB superfan. After last summer's historic BB result with the 6-member Cookout alliance (all African-Americans) made it to the top 6 together, eliminating everyone else in their way, Todrick Hall invited them and a few other current and former BB cast members to party at his house. Some of them stayed for 3 weeks. He even left them at one point to go on the road, and trusted them to stay for as long as they wanted without him.

Chris Kattan is the former SNL-er, whose characters included the club-hopping douches from A Night At The Roxbury, also Mango and Mr. Peepers.

Todd Bridges is the former child star from Different Strokes, who experienced all the post-childhood traumas, abuse and legal troubles you can imagine.

I don't really care about the others, unless they charm me once the show starts on Wednesday. The season only lasts 3 weeks, and yes, there will be live feeds.

Get a first look at the Celebrity Big Brother season 3 house

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Legit not heard of any of them.

CaptainWacky

We'd always have some Americans on our version, SO HOW COME YOU AIN'T GOT NO BRITS? TOO GOOD TO HAVE MEL C ON YOUR BIG BROTHER, EH?

(I know, covid is a thing.)

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They may have already taped it. It remember reading a news story about Caitlyn Kenner trying to fly to Australia in the fall to do this, WHILE SHE WAS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA. She lost the primary by an embarrassing margin.

CaptainWacky

Yeah it was last year but they're only showing it in the UK now, even though anyone who cares could have watched it online.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Updates on Celeb BB:

Miesha the ultimate fighter keeps winning HOH, and playing like a bully. Todrick turned into a double-dealing weasel and nobody trusts him. Chris the NSYNC guy won an HOH and the house used it to get rid of the young skater Mirai, who couldn't relate to all these big personalities and was miserable. Chris Kattan was up against her for eviction, and used his speech to beg the house to vote him out instead. They didn't.

Carson and Cynthia are very funny and nice, so of course they are Miesha's targets for eviction this round. The way the game has progressed has the houseguests down, it's not fun anymore with people playing hard & dirty like it was regular BB. Fans are divided but generally feel the same.

Todd and Lamar are spending their time learning about basic hygiene and housework from the other HGs. Todd says borderline offensive things a lot, but not to the point where he's hated.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Season over -- the finale was last night. And thanks to this season, 1 celeb has destroyed his own career, and another celeb has a psycho boyrfiend hijacking her Instagram and having a fit.

Ultimate fighter Miesha Tate steamrolled through the season and won easily. Her ride or die was Todrick Hall, who trash-talked people on the feeds all season and shared stories about how he doesn't pay people who work for him. Social media has taken it from there, and Todrick (even tho he was runner-up and won money) refused to do interviews after the show, after learning that he is utterly hated and exposed.

Shanna Moakler was an early eviction, but her current boyfriend wasn't happy with her being on the show. He hacked her Instagram and posted a psycho video this morning, calling her all sorts of names after she apparently stayed with neighbors after coming home from the show last night. At one point he called her a kike, and I'm not even sure she's Jewish. Social media is concerned for her safety of course, and waiting for word from her that she's okay.

Carson Kressley won America's Favorite Houseguest, because although he was gullible as a player, he was charming and entertaining for the whole season, which is what celebs are supposed to be on a show like this.

All hail reality entertainment!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Update: Shanna Moakler's boyfriend was arrested this morning in a physical domestic incident.

Shanna's daughter posted that Shanna is okay.

CaptainWacky

He'll probably be on it next year.