Vape

So I smoked off one for the first time last night at my friends' place... Jeezus H Christ on a pogo stick!

I gotta get me one of those. :yes:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
If you do, the volcano, while terribly expensive, is ultimately worth the price.

Trust me-- I'm NO lightweight, but I have not been that far gone since I was in high school "decades" ago, even off the gournet stuff... Jeezus!! :laugh:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Trust me-- I'm NO lightweight, but I have not been that far gone since I was in high school "decades" ago, even off the gournet stuff... Jeezus!! :laugh:

Have you tried smoking out of a hookah? While the vape was always nice, nothing could equal the raw force of a properly loaded hookah bowl. Gas mask bong setups get honourable mention (for even more fun, use vodka in the base).

The downside (from my lazy stoner perspective) of the vape is having to replace and construct new bags every few days. Not that that's any worse than cleaning out nasty bongs. :p

The downside (from my lazy stoner perspective) of the vape is having to replace and construct new bags every few days. Not that that's any worse than cleaning out nasty bongs. :p

Didn't like the hookah much. And it was this kind of vape that we were using... "a smokin' machine" as my hillbilly buddy calls it:

easy-vape-digital-vaporizer-bl-005.jpg

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Oh, and weed + a hookah filled with tobacco = amazing. They're really complementary highs when you don't have to deal with cigarillo mouth.

Wouldn't vodka be kind of counter-productive?

I've used wine-- more for flavor than anything. It was okay.

Ever used ice in a bong? Makes the smoke nice and cool. :)

As long as I'm sober enough to handle breaking the ice up so it fits through the top, that's always how I do it.

That's what crushed ice is for.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have a tendency to put ice and refrigerated Brita water in my bongs, with a few cubes stuck in the neck. In fact, if you have a glass bong, try leaving it in the freezer (without water or weed in it) for about 30 min prior to smoking. Glass holds it's temp and therefore adds to the refrigeration. All of those steps make it nice and frigid. You don't notice the smoke at all.

Cleaning bongs isn't that hard. All you need is a bit of rubbing alcohol and some kosher salt. Add both to bong, shake, and voila! Cleaning your sherlocks is a pain in the keester, though.

As for alternative smoking devices, gravity bongs will always fuck you up. Even with the weak shit.

If you really want to try a challenge, make a spliff with a filter and use it in a bong. Don't know why, but the paper and the tobacco helps it to burn hotter and I think you get a better high than just putting flame to it.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I love gravity bongs, but I really need to buy an actual one. Makeshift ones are awesome, but it feels only slightly less skeezy than smoking out of a soda can with holes punched in the side.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I've smoked out of almost everything, but I can't say I've smoked out of an apple. Anyone know how to do that?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I've smoked out of almost everything, but I can't say I've smoked out of an apple. Anyone know how to do that?

You carve a bowl out of the top, and a little tube going to the other side (or, if you're skilled with the blade, out a side). Put pot in, light up, and smoke. I only ever did it with the apple functioning as a hookah bowl.

You carve a bowl out of the top, and a little tube going to the other side (or, if you're skilled with the blade, out a side). Put pot in, light up, and smoke. I only ever did it with the apple functioning as a hookah bowl.

Apple bowls... yummy! Try a pear sometime. Word to the wise: do it the same as you do an apple, but work from the fat bottom end instead of the stem side. It works a lot better.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I used to smoke apple pipes all the time when I was a little stoner, since they're easy to make and disposable, except for the foil.

X-Acto knives are a charm for making the two holes.