"vulpes inculta". ain't no shame to my game duder.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. i'm proud of what i've accomplished in my short stay at 'tk'. Whether i've contribute or not is besides the point, and i'm not referring to that point on your fat head. <see what i done there, dude.

'vulpes inculta' your recent activity at 'trollkingdom' is getting own i nerves. your activity has us believing, (a). vappooper is sharing your account. or (b). you're running game as vappooper's class b bitch twat.

this is the new 'tk' 'vulpes inculta'. there are no more rivalries and no childish bullshit is happening up in here. So please grow tha fuck up dude and be a man about it. Stop posting those videos after every post i make.

normally i would contact our staff about those annoying video clips you are posting over and over and over. i didn't do it this time, because judging by my thread hits!....they already know.

Besides. i don't have but 1 active threads in 'speak freely' and it was lonely.

images

remember peoples...click-clicky-click on dis.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
Has somebody got his widdle feewings all in a bunch?

Nah, that's impossible. Crackfoot doesn't have feelings. He sure as hell hasn't got thoughts, not of his own, anyway. :sarek:

The Question

Eternal
Cry for me some more, stoop anchor. It amuses me to see you cry. ;)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
great! another asshole stalking my post. what do you do, sit around checking 'tk' every 5 minutes too see if i'm logged-in? you do realize you're being trolled into stupidity don't you. do you honestly think you hurt my feelings by posting those videos?

you're coming off as a spoiled lil bitch. no one likes you 'saint'.

You're welcome Mr. Castle

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
hey dumbass. I will be logged-in until 5:00 pm (et), I will make 1 post during that time stalker.

yeah!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
great! another asshole stalking my post. what do you do, sit around checking 'tk' every 5 minutes too see if i'm logged-in? you do realize you're being trolled into stupidity don't you. do you honestly think you hurt my feelings by posting those videos?

Yet, you made a thread about it. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

actually, your whining, bitching and moaning, especially in this thread is typical of how deeply you've been trolled by him.

Makes me smile :bigass:

And no, you dont contribute anything to this board except the verbal diarrhea you spew with every post. No one cares, or even reads what you post at all.

Everyone knows it, too. Ask around, BLACKPOOPER. You're coming off like a spoiled little bitch, you stupid bastard.

No one likes you BLACKPOOPER ;) ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

jack

Hey Maddie didja get any enya?

MODMAN

Enya will purify the darkness within Vulpes.

Up until now, my techniques for counselling him have been met with resistance. With extreme personalities such as his, it's hard to pinpoint an effective strategy.

I believe brute force love and hope is the answer.

The Question

Eternal
Funny, 'cause all it looks like to me is I've started a trend, innit

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
vulpus inculta?

27250289793_d12fc72111_b.jpg

if vulpes is killed by the courier, or otherwise dies after meeting them, a man named alerio will give caesar's mark instead of vulpes. alerio will mention the death of "the fearless vulpes Inculta" as an example of a crime the courier is being forgiven for.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i googled 'john's' trollkingdoms handles, 'the question', 'the saint', 'the highwayman' and 'vulpes inculta'. I came to the conclusion that he's a creepy sob.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
i googled 'john's' trollkingdoms handles, 'the question', 'the saint', 'the highwayman' and 'vulpes inculta'. I came to the conclusion that he's a creepy sob.
At least he has a brain that isn't the consistency of chocolate pudding. Derp.

The Question

Eternal
With extreme personalities such as his, it's hard to pinpoint an effective strategy.

None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you; you're locked in here with me.

jack

Bàaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. I googled CJ Wilson and got a gallery of creepy stalkers and sociopaths.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited: