Wacky Reviews: Dexter, the last ever episode

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
IT WAS UTTER SHITE!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The entire population of Earth appears to agree with you.

Not since Seinfeld...or Enterprise...or Roseanne...

(I never watched the show so I wouldn't know personally)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was, but it was the PEENultimate ep, not the finale.

(I'm not getting into any TrekBBS debates lol)

whisky

Boobie inspector
What happened?

I only saw about five minutes of the first episode before my wife decided she wasn't going to watch it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did he get caught? Did Doakes's ghost reveal that Dexter had actually died in that shipping container as a little boy and his evil spirit had possessed the body of a forensics officer in order to wreak revenge on criminality but now it was time for him to come home?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Fuddlemiff knows as much as I do! TELL US!!!! I can't get that station here and I don't want to download anything and I still am curious!!!!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Deb died and Dexter drove his sweet-ass boat into a hurricane, faked his death and went somewhere to be a logger. He has a beard now and may have a tough time finding folks in the Pacific Northwest worthy of the delicate work of his dark passenger.

I suspect the actual staff left at the end of season three. A janitor who'd been keeping up jotted down and left behind some ideas he come up with all by his own self. A bit later some trouble making teens broke into the studio and produced subsequent seasons 4-8 as a joke.

CaptainWacky

It should have just been John Lithgow saying "cunt" for 45 minutes.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
What? You didn't like it that the show devolved into a simpleton quest to see who's genitals fit together most agreeably?

CaptainWacky

There was that super important subplot about Masuka's daughter too!

CaptainWacky

I'm not going to use spoiler tags since there's already spoilers but spoilers below...

So in the second to last episode Dexter finally catches the brain surgeon (yeah the serial killer names got lamer every year) but decides that he doesn't have to kill him because he's in love now and his Dark Passenger is gone. Which is stupid enough. But then he and Deb leave the killer alone (strapped down, granted) in a room with Dexter's knives. And go outside to talk. Leaving the door unlocked and unguarded.

So yeah Deb totally deserved to die.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
thanks - you saved me the bother of..well..just the bother in general.

CaptainWacky

Oh and he stole her body from the hospital (because when there's a hurricane you can just steel a body without anyone noticing) and dumped it in the sea with his other victims. Before he drove into a hurricane. For some reason.