Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Mirah

I love you
I just started watching "Only Murders Happen in this Building"
Martin Short
Steve Martin
Selena Gomez (Which I mistakenly thought was Mila Kunis for a moment. MY MISTAKE) Selena is great.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm watching that too, it's very good, but NOT ON NETFLIX.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Looks great, I can't wait.

CaptainWacky

It could have its own thread, IMHO!

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Begin Again with your friend Kiera Knightly.
But then I saw it was a Weinstein production movie.
But I am watching it anyway.

CaptainWacky

He's go this name on a lot of stuff.

Mirah

I love you
Watching Seinfeld on Netflix. Season 3 episode 5
Library Cop
I'm thinkin, "This guy is funny, I have to find out who he is"
Phillip Baker Hall 90 years old. Still alive!

CaptainWacky

Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world, but what about that kid, sitting down, opening a book, right now, in a branch at the local library and finding drawings of pee-pees and wee-wees on the Cat in the Hat and the Five Chinese Brothers? Doesn't HE deserve better? Look. If you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again.

Mirah

I love you
A lot of the comments I read say that was one of the best guests and episodes on the show and I willl have to agree.

Also, there is something annoying about Seinfeld, but also I think I like to study his journey as a comedian and I really liked the series "comedians in cars" I think it was nice. He got comedians together, and talking, and recognized them. I think that is something.

CaptainWacky

His stand-up bits are always the weakest parts of the episodes.

Mirah

I love you
His stand-up bits are always the weakest parts of the episodes.
Yeah, its wierd because now I am going to admit that I actually purchased his book way back when and so not only have I probably heard the jokes at one time or another, but I have also read them.

Mirah

I love you
So "In The Dark" takes a dark turn. I'm going to make a separate thread. It will be the "we can't help ourselves thread"

whisky

Boobie inspector
2nd part of He-man revelation is up, it's not all fisting jokes, but there are a few.

CaptainWacky

I watched Masters of the Universe: Revelation part two. I'm not sure why they didn't just post the whole ten episodes at once as it's pretty short. It was entertaing. The animation is good, the voice-acting is fun. I'm not going to try to make sense of the story. It's better than the original anyway. I appreciated the "fisting" joke but also the "fabulous powers revealed to me" reference.

I'm sure it was heavily implied in part one that Teela was a big lesbian with that black chick, but she was holding hands with Adam at the end? Weird.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I guess she's bi?

Destroying heaven and everyone in it was bold, I don't think I have ever seen that in fiction before.