Ugh Kyle is a dickface!

And now I'm going to insert a Kyle pic from South Park who isn't a dick face

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But he's so pretty.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Indeed.

Watch Timothee Chalamet in Call Me By Your Name, then he won't seem like Kyle to you anymore.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished Altered Carbon. I'M SO GLAD ABOUT POE.

CaptainWacky

Community is coming back to Netflix soon so I'll probably end up watching it sometime.

Mirah

I love you
I finally turned on Netflix after not having it on for a while and I saw the "Popular on Netflix" section and all I could think was "OMG What are people watching?! WOW" i think people must be seriously bored

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I finally turned on Netflix after not having it on for a while and I saw the "Popular on Netflix" section and all I could think was "OMG What are people watching?! WOW" i think people must be seriously bored
Thats what happens when everything is closed and they tell you to stay indoors as much as possible.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Loved "Anne with an E".

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Miss Americana Taylor Swift.
Should I put that in the Taylor Swift thread???
I like it so far.
I also saved a bunch of stuff to watch, you know-the normal comedian, lesbian, documentary stuff like:
Betty White
Pete Davidson
Feel Good
Gentefied
Next in Fashion
Pandemic
I am not ok with this

CaptainWacky

Wow they made a live action Horsin' Around...but with The Big Show!?!?

I'm totally not going to watch that but good luck to him.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Wow they made a live action Horsin' Around...but with The Big Show!?!?

I'm totally not going to watch that but good luck to him.

I saw this earlier. Big Show is entertaining but holy shit everything else looks HORRIFICALLY bad. I guess it's not aimed at me though.

CaptainWacky

He was good in Enterprise!

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Hollywood.
I couldn't find this thread.
I thought someone had mentioned Hollywood somewhere but I don't see it here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've watched the first two episodes. It's the usual good trashy pulp Ryan Murphy fun, with a big layer of gayness on top.

CaptainWacky

It would take a lot to convince me to watch another Ryan Murphy show. I watched like five minutes of The Politician and knew it wasn't for me.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’ve been watching Money Heist, a Spanish drama about a group who break into the Mint of Madrid and print money. Quite stylish, wacky and sex obsessed in an old fashioned way.

And I just started Into the Night, about a group of plane passengers who have to keep flying round and round the world to escape the sun, which is killing everyone down below. Whatever can go wrong, does go wrong.