Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’m looking forward to watching that.

I’ve been watching The Crown in large quantities. Just up to the middle of season 4 so trying to slow down. The actors for Diana, Charles and Anne are so good (and Olivia Coleman of course).

Mirah

I love you
Well now I am watching Adam Sandler in Mr Deeds.

I started the Crown, I am only on season 1 ep 10

whisky

Boobie inspector
Heavy metal is on till the end of the month, so watch it while you can, and then wonder why you bothered.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup, it moved to HBO Max exclusively since it's owned by Warner Bros.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I watched blades of glory, I liked it, I found it very similar to Eurovision.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
A friend of mine gave me her Disney+ login so I’ve been bingeing loads of stuff on there too but of course won’t name any names here in order to stick to the format.

Looking forward to seeing the 2020 Black Mirror thing later.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd probably allow you to name things here!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I saw three of the movies that made us show.

Turns out the stunt coordinator on die hard was a red shirt in the original star trek.

Mirah

I love you
A friend of mine gave me her Disney+ login so I’ve been bingeing loads of stuff on there too but of course won’t name any names here in order to stick to the format.

Looking forward to seeing the 2020 Black Mirror thing later.

I mention my Hulu list in here too. OR I DO IT IN THE BADLANDS! But here is funner.

I am watching Death to 2020 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recomend it!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Watched the first episode of The Umbrella Academy. It was OK. A bit drawn out considering it's a pilot episode. The amount of lingering shots with classical music seemed excessive like they were padding for time, which, again, is odd considering it's the pilot episode. Picked up a bit at the end but definitely didn't fully grab me with the first hour.

CaptainWacky

^I would say it gets better the more you watch (most things probably do.)

I'm watching Cobra Kai season 3. I think it's better than 2 because it's not trying to be quite as dramatic, though it's still a bit stupid that these teenagers are having full on fights all over the city and only Robbie ever got arrested. It's good that Miguel and Johnny are teamed up again as they're the funniest combination. Daniel's stuff in Japan was quite good. Still feels a bit repetitive at times. But it's fun enough.

CaptainWacky

I'll probably watch this for...reasons.

(I fancy Zendaya.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I watched the first episode of the Nicholas Cage swearing show, it was fucking great.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I looked at an episode of that, but when I discovered it wasn't a live action version of the anime, I stopped.