Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Mirah

I love you
I am watching Sherlock. I both like it and don't like it.

Also-what is up with the Gherkin tower? I thought it similar to the Torre Agbar in spain-which has also been re-named. 2 buildings similar but not created by the same architect. I shall make a separate thread about it!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sherlock is good in some ways and really bad in others so that makes sense!

CaptainWacky

This looks shit.

Thinking about it, I can't remember the last time there was anything good Netflix? New things anyway.

EDIT: Okay, Queen's Gambit wasn't that long ago.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This looks shit.

Thinking about it, I can't remember the last time there was anything good Netflix? New things anyway.

EDIT: Okay, Queen's Gambit wasn't that long ago.

It's not a Marvel or DC movie or series. It looks like good, mindless, silly, fun. I'll watch it.

CaptainWacky

Different people like different things!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I am watching Sherlock. I both like it and don't like it.

Also-what is up with the Gherkin tower? I thought it similar to the Torre Agbar in spain-which has also been re-named. 2 buildings similar but not created by the same architect. I shall make a separate thread about it!

That’s a good question! They were built within a few years of each other, which considering skyscrapers can take 5-10 years to design means it might just be a coincidence. If the Agbar Tower was a rip off of the Gherkin the design would need to have been seen quite early on. Maybe staff at the two companies switched jobs and told their new employers what they were working on.

For what it’s worth I think the Gherkin is a lot more innovative and attractive.

CaptainWacky

Only SHERLOCK HIMSELF could solve this case!

But then Watson would just keep insisting they're not gay even though nobody said anything and it would be distracting.

Mirah

I love you
The Gherkin is cool looking. It does remind me of a playground toy tho.

Tonight I binge watched Ginny and Georgia. Don't judge me. It was tropy is that spelled correctly? And then there was a comment in the show made about Taylor in which she got upset by. Taylor Swift that is.

CaptainWacky

Anna Kendrick. In. SPAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Mirah

I love you
It's not a Marvel or DC movie or series. It looks like good, mindless, silly, fun. I'll watch it.
I can't wait to watch that shit! I can't believe I have to wait until April 9. Noooooooooo

Also
Something is always created in a lab, like super powers, but WHAT DID WE DO? WE CREATED A FUCKING VIRUS! (If indeed it was created in a lab, I think it was found in the jungle but what do I know) I'll wait for the Netflix movie about it in 2035.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’d vote for lab and whoever’s fault it was has been executed.

Stowaway looks good. It’s a great way to have a viewpoint character on a spaceship full of experts, but that twist halfway through the trailer isn’t very original.

CaptainWacky

That new Sherlock Holmes thing where it's actually about children for some reason is up now.

I'll only watch it if it's highly recommended.

CaptainWacky

I am watching Brooklyn 99 season 7.

Pretty disappointed that they killed off Wuntch.

CaptainWacky

It's about time somebody made a show about superheroes!

CaptainWacky

I am watching Brooklyn 99 season 7.

Pretty disappointed that they killed off Wuntch.

Not really a huge fan of this season. Just felt a bit tired, sadly, with the Doug Judie and Halloween Heist episodes feeling particularly routine. Some good episodes though (the one with Jake's dad and grandad.) Maybe it's good that the next season is the last.

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
OKay, I have to admit I'm not liking Thunder Force as much as I wanted to. BUT Netflix said EVERYONE is watching Legally Blonde so I thought I would re-watch it to, you know, in the background while I was doing other things of course. BUT THEN I SEE LINDA CARDELLINI and whenever I see her I have to look her up and I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HER!

And now I'm going to watch everything that she is in that I haven't seen yet, starting with Bloodline which is also on Netlix.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The episode of B99 where Holt complains every day is the same ( the one with all the hamsters) makes for some mind bending viewing if you have just watched palm springs.