Wanna See An Actual Oral Gangbang?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Now, he didn't have to start that thread. Enough people from WF drift through here and can see what he's referencing. But jack... he had to go over there, put on some sexy fishnet stockings, throw a pillow down on the floor, kneel on it and scream "I'm taking any and all cocks tonight in my mouth!"

And boy... take them he does. Before that thread is over, he looks like a cinnamon roll fresh out of the microwave and just as sticky.

This is the kind of posting that needs a mop and bucket afterwards.

But I'm happy for him. Really I am. He's found a fresh collection of victims to parasitize.

Few, if any of them know much about him, seen those pics of him with the naughty T-shirt, heard the stories. After all, most of that stuff has mysteriously disappeared off the internet.

Time to start fresh.

Should keep him going another 10-20 years, I'm guessing.

Jack, your gambler daddy taught you well. ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That thread isn't over. It's on it's 5th page. :bigass:

Thanks for the compliment, fuckface. See you in the funny papers.

Last edited:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
What's really going to be great is when they find out it's a Castle dual and he's been trolling them the whole thread.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
They are so far off their rockers that it could conceivably happen.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
He's happy as a pedophile Furry in a Chuck-E-Cheese.

The Question

Eternal
Almost feel bad for matthunter. Now, I doubt he'll ever see this, but just in case:

matthunter said:
Tuckerfan said:
Even calling into talk shows to complain about us.
Talk radio, or TV? Any Youtube links if the latter? I'd love to see WF mentioned on TV in a batshit Trump-style "old man yells at cloud" segment.

T'would tickle my apricots, so to speak.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that, fella. Problem with associating with the hard left: as noted, they lie. He can't provide you with a link, or even the name of a show and an airdate so that you could find it somewhere like archive.org. Because no such thing ever happened. As is WF tradition, Tuckerfan made that shit up.

The Question

Eternal
That thread isn't over. It's on it's 5th page. :bigass:

Thanks for the compliment, fuckface. See you in the funny papers.

Y'know, it's hard to take you seriously when you insist on being you.