Want To See a Sexy Picture of Mutant Hitler In His Diapers?

Mutant Hitler

For the veiwing pleausre of the ladies of Troll Kingdom, I, The King of Kings, am willing to upload a picture of my rock hard boddy clad only in a diaper.

I know you ladies have fought for years to be my Mommy, and now you will see the young god posed in his diaper before you. Study the rock hard abs, see the pectoral muscles bulge with the titanic strength this Adonis of AByhood possess.

Now imagine, oh yes, IMAGINE, having me suckle on your milk filled nippled. Imagine my tender lips suckling you dry and then imagine having me prone on a changing table changing my moist, urine filled diaper. Its enough to bring even the strongest of women to their knees.

All you have to do is request me to post my beefcake photo for you ladies. Just say it. Say you want to be stunned by the lithe power coiled in my mighty thews, the strength rippling from my powerful body. You know you want me for your baby. Oh yes, you dream about meeting Mr. Right, but you have never met him. And you stay up, asking WHY?! WHY?!

The answer, dear ladies, is because you have wasted your time on the feeble minded buffoons here. You were looking for Mr. Right Now, when you should have been looking for Mr. Right. Yes, me ladies, ALL for you.

It is true I am the cutest bABy of them all. Women swoon over me and beg to adopt me. But none have fullfilled the stringent requirments of this young god. However, my heart tells me there is a special someone, someone here, that would fullfill my dreams and I hers. I need not speak your name. You feel what I am saying is true.

You always wanted a guy to Pamper, quite literally. Well, ladies, he's here. Im a 100% bonified bABy beefcake.

Just say the word, ladies, and my picture will be here for your perusal.

Mutant Hitler

The Dork Lord said:
I want to see you strangled by your own entrails.

Do I detect jealousy? Oh yes. Because women mock you when you unrobe?

Because I am the cutest thing on two legs?

Take solace in the knowledge not all of us can be a ripped god in Pampers like me.

Mutant Hitler

The Dork Lord said:
Is that a "no", then?

your puny strength is no match to mine, my feeble friend. I am not called the King of Kings for nothing.

As i lay here in my crib, squeezing tightly my Winnie the Pooh, I can only kick my feet in utter pleasure at your foolish remark. Surely you must know, my mendacious friend, you are no match for the King of Kings.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I know the smallest dog always barks the loudest.

I never toot my own horn as much as others, because I don't need to.

People toot my horn for me ;)