Was Dalen Quaice Crusher's Sugar Daddy?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He sure looked like somebody who had a pink Starfleet pimp's uniform to me.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was he the old man from "Remember Me?" If so I FORGOT HIM, BONC!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He looked like he just emitted one long silent 24-hour fart for years until his death by warp bubble clot.

CaptainWacky

SURELY creating static warp bubbles where your fantasies become realities somehow (how the FUCK did that work anyway?) would be like doing drugs for 24th century FOLKS?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Apparently the universe becomes as big as your head, which would make you Tom Cruise since his head is about as big as the....universe...

The last time I found him appealing was in Risky Business. Some of you weren't even born yet. That's how bad he's sunk...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
But Tom Cruise played Sonya Gomez, the female engineer who spilled coffee on LaForge's BLACK COCK.

CaptainWacky

And a fine job he did too.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He was also Benzite #2 in that DS9 episode where Sisko did Kassidy Yates up the arse with the Grand Negus' staff.

CaptainWacky

He was also Janeway's older brother Hitler in the episode "Janeway's older brother Hitler" and he did dlstyk aeylrdhf8 dsflh sd fhon Wesley!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I liked the bit when Paris and Janeway turned into hot naked Warp 10 Lizards, and had frequent hot naked Warp 10 Lizard sex.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
GET THE VANILLA SKYCHEESE TO SICKBAY!!!

Best. Ep. Evar.

CaptainWacky

THe bhest Voyager was the onere wherey they got home and all the Maquis were sent to jail fro being tratorist