Watching people do mundane things

Mirah

I love you
I've been to a couple of zoom meetings lately and after watching one guy cook during the meeting I realized how much I actually enjoy watching people do mundane things. There is this other guy on facebook that makes videos sometimes and he is just doing yard work and I watch it. I don't know why.
I would love a zoom meeting of just watching people doing things in thier homes, but no sound maybe.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You should sign up at Twitch. While it was created for gamers, there are tons of channels of people doing normal / routine things. People have cooking streams, drag queens talk while they put on their makeup... there's a category called "Just Chatting", search for that or for some specific activity and you might get some nice surprises.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I have watched a lot of wood turning lately, it's peaceful watching something emerge from a peice of wood.

Mirah

I love you
You should sign up at Twitch. While it was created for gamers, there are tons of channels of people doing normal / routine things. People have cooking streams, drag queens talk while they put on their makeup... there's a category called "Just Chatting", search for that or for some specific activity and you might get some nice surprises.

I want to believe you. I say I may even take a look. I know that I can't stand watching other people playing video games, and talking about it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Thanks for the tip. I checked it out and signed up. Through the Amazon portal you get a bunch of free stuff every month. The IRL channel is very cool

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I want to believe you. I say I may even take a look. I know that I can't stand watching other people playing video games, and talking about it.
Oh I love watching people play video games and talking about it. Well at least one person. Julien Solomita and his friends play a good game of Among Us. His food reviews of coffee and pizza are good too.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You are one step away from watching ASMR videos.