Watchmen

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought it was the weakest episode because it felt more like a collection of weird stuff rather than a story. But it was still good (I like weird stuff.)

So maybe we're supposed to think the Vietmanese woman and the grandfather have imprisoned Vedit to punish him for the thing he did in the comic (I don't know if I need to spoiler space a thirty year old comic and Laurie did mention what he did last week when she was telling her joke on the phone ANYWAY) but I still think Manhattan has to be involved since you don't set up a blue guy living on Mars without ever showing him.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Good episode this week, we finally got the giant space squid. Don't think Wade will be dead, if you don't see it happen it dosnt happen.

CaptainWacky

The scene with Veidt writing the message with frozen bodies was quite beautiful/disturbing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't wait to find out more about where Veidt is. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

CaptainWacky

Was the Gameskeeper just one of the Tom Mison clones but with a moustache?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Normally I kinda hate flashbacks, but this was good.

CaptainWacky

That was a good episode of television.

CaptainWacky

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I did not see that coming!

CaptainWacky

Do you think Jeremy Irons really did that fart.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
This episode answered so many questions, also make sure you stay for after the credits

CaptainWacky

How did Veidt know he'd eventually need a horse shoe in his cake? I guess he could have arranged the exact conditions of his imprisonment in advance. Also good episode.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Did all his cakes have a horseshoe in them?

CaptainWacky

I remember he was handed one earlier in the season and said it wasn't time yet, or something.