Weird Shit From Youtube

The Question

Eternal
So every now and then I'll watch Youtube videos of a thing called ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response). It's an extremely strange, scientifically unconfirmed phenomenon whereby certain audiovisual stimuli cause a person to get a weird tingly/crawly sensation.
Anyway, one video I found today stands out to me for a totally unrelated reason, because I seem to observe things that don't really catch the attention of normal people: This girl has THE TINIEST nostrils of any human being I've ever seen.
It's like her nose is just a solid wedge of flesh that somebody used a number 2 pencil to poke nostrils into as a hurried afterthought just prior to boxing her up and shipping her out of the factory.

The Question

Eternal
Somebody took a cheese-ass fundy shyster and turned his nonsense into a genuinely catchy little ditty:

Mirah

I love you
So every now and then I'll watch Youtube videos of a thing called ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response). It's an extremely strange, scientifically unconfirmed phenomenon whereby certain audiovisual stimuli cause a person to get a weird tingly/crawly sensation.
Anyway, one video I found today stands out to me for a totally unrelated reason, because I seem to observe things that don't really catch the attention of normal people: This girl has THE TINIEST nostrils of any human being I've ever seen.
It's like her nose is just a solid wedge of flesh that somebody used a number 2 pencil to poke nostrils into as a hurried afterthought just prior to boxing her up and shipping her out of the factory.

You obviously did not watch the whole clip and are therefore not benefiting from what she was saying. You also missed the scissoring somewhere around 19 minutes.

The Question

Eternal
You obviously did not watch the whole clip and are therefore not benefiting from what she was saying. You also missed the scissoring somewhere around 19 minutes.

"Haw." the man said. "A gut-buster. A comedian. Wait'll I loosen my belt."

Mirah

I love you
Well, I thought I would at least try. I mean I watched the whole thing!

The Question

Eternal
QxISrvH.jpg

Mirah

I love you
It was. I recall watching a relaxing hypnosis video about 3 years ago. But the night I watched the video you posted I went down the ASMR rabbit hole and I was like "WTF"
Seriously

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

The Question

Eternal
And just in case you thought the Japs had a lock on weird...

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Straight from one of the Nordic countries (Finland, I think).

Found this back in either 2006 or 2007.