Welcome Love Cock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirah

I love you
This was not a dual I made apparently. I thought I had. Welcome. Welcome to this place. Please, make yourself at home.
Whatever.
Love Cock.
Love Cock.
Love Cock.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Of course. I knew that. I love your avatar choice btw.

I don't love your av choice. Its making my penis all confused. Your name is Love Cock but your av is a big titted hot woman. I hate cocks but love tits. Ouch my poor penis.:(

Love Cock

Mmmm!
I don't love your av choice. Its making my penis all confused. Your name is Love Cock but your av is a big titted hot woman. I hate cocks but love tits. Ouch my poor penis.:(

Awww... I'm sorry Loktar. I love cock. It's that simple. Help you any? :)

When I'm in my Love Child persona I want sex.
When I'm in my Love Cunt persona I want sex with a girl.
When I'm in my Love Cock persona I want sex with a guy.
When I'm in my Mirah persona I want to find something to do cuz I'm fucking bored of sex at the moment. So I go on TK. ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

When I'm in my Mirah persona I want to find something to do cuz I'm fucking bored of sex at the moment. So I go on TK. ;)

Yes that helps. Why didn't you just name it I love Cock though? Especially after all the begging and pleading(totally hawt) you had to do to change Love Cunt to I Love Cunt.

motley

I love my moose
love cock....love cunt.....love vibrators.......love love.....love sex........love getting fucked.....love washing mashines.....love water beds.....love motel rooms......love you....love me.........love it all.......mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off

What persona forgot to call me the other night?

OMG RL INFO DELETE!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What persona forgot to call me the other night?

OMG RL INFO DELETE!

Wish any of those personas would call me.:(

Its not like I have a burning in my loins only she can extinguish.(Hmmm....that doesn't sound creepy/stalkerish....does it?...nah)

Oh well I'll settle for MSN I guess.:)

Love Cock

Mmmm!
Yes that helps. Why didn't you just name it I love Cock though? Especially after all the begging and pleading(totally hawt) you had to do to change Love Cunt to I Love Cunt.

Well because someone already created this account. So I had to do my fair share of "begging and pleading" once again to get it, and by the time I did is when my I Love Cunt got changed. lol so I'm a little tierd from all of this, so I'm just going to keep it as is. :p

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well because someone already created this account. So I had to do my fair share of "begging and pleading" once again to get it, and by the time I did is when my I Love Cunt got changed. lol so I'm a little tierd from all of this, so I'm just going to keep it as is. :p

Ah yes....I thought I remembered seeing a Love Cock posting here years/months(?) ago. I think I thought you were him/her when you first started posting with the Love Cock account.

Confused? Yeah me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.