Welcome New Poster cakewalk

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
@ Loktar: I'll offer you $4.50/hour at 50 hours a week, plus a partially covered living area complete with outdoor toilet and unfettered internet access, if you accept my offer within this month. That's my final offer.

Partially covered living area...wtf? Is it missing a wall or part of the ceiling?

Is this my own private crapshack or will I be sharing it with an array of colorful characters and woodland critters?

(Make that $14.50 an hour and a couple hundred dollars cash advance to cover moving expenses and we have a deal)

^What can I say?....I'm a mooch and I like my stuff too much to sell most of it to pay for the move...did ya really think I'd take a deal that was more favorable to you?;)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Partially covered living area...wtf? Is it missing a wall or part of the ceiling?

Technically speaking, it's a crawlspace beneath my detached office - but you would have a roof (my floor), and merely an open wall (a foot or so of it, at that). All in all, a great deal, particularly considering that you wouldn't be paying any rent. Bring a sleeping bag and you'll never notice anything missing.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Technically speaking, it's a crawlspace beneath my detached office - but you would have a roof (my floor), and merely an open wall (a foot or so of it, at that). All in all, a great deal, particularly considering that you wouldn't be paying any rent. Bring a sleeping bag and you'll never notice anything missing.

Now all you need is a large, gruff but friendly bearded hobo to come by and tell me "Your a wizard, Harry!" and I could pretend I'm Harry Potter.

Tempting but I'll have to pass.

Seph

Retired Account
Take it Loktar.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Is this my own private crapshack or will I be sharing it with an array of colorful characters and woodland critters?

(Make that $14.50 an hour and a couple hundred dollars cash advance to cover moving expenses and we have a deal)

^What can I say?....I'm a mooch and I like my stuff too much to sell most of it to pay for the move...did ya really think I'd take a deal that was more favorable to you?;)

Does he have to crossdress and touch you in unmentionable places?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Does he have to crossdress and touch you in unmentionable places?

Doubt it, I could probably force him to hand over his bank account info, and have him crammed into the crawlspace/outdoor crapshack within a week of my arrival.

(Might need to get a little rapey though;))

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"Rape for Dummies" is pretty good too.

It's a lot easier than you might think.

Also - "TheRapist"
It's about a woman who thought she was going to see a therapist. Turned out she was.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"Rape for Dummies" is pretty good too.

It's a lot easier than you might think.

Also - "TheRapist"
It's about a woman who thought she was going to see a therapist. Turned out she was.

I read Rape for Crash Test Dummies. It was filled with CARnal delights that never STEERED me wrong.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Maybe someone should invent rape test dummies. Oh wait, I know one. Betcha Seph does too.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Doubt it, I could probably force him to hand over his bank account info, and have him crammed into the crawlspace/outdoor crapshack within a week of my arrival.

(Might need to get a little rapey though;))

Loktar, you're no 400-pound rapist gorilla (like Pickle); I would beat you in a fight. :S:

Seph

Retired Account
Shoulda posted one where he had that silly mustache.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Is this thread about who's the heavier rapist? I'm a 198lb regular rapist. However, my man stump is so thick that all my moves are rape-like in terms of stretch. There's also the issue of merciless pounding action that has to be figured into the equation.

So yeah, I just want to say welcome new poster Cakewalk.

Seph

Retired Account
Im 205-210lb / 6ft 4 when asked to be rapist.

Seph

Retired Account