Welcome To The New Era.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm finally free, your illustrious leader is (because MissManners our TRUE illustrious leader got tired of you stupid fucks a literal decade ago) for an extended period of time, able to spend some much-needed energy resurrecting this place. Message Boards are a remnant of what they once were back in the hey-day. Reddit and Social Media absorbed a lot of the normies. If you're still here: Well done! You're not a normie -- (although probably mentally ill. Speak to a therapist if you can afford it)

But even though time has passed us by, TK still remains not only historically important (shut up, I was insulted on Encylopedia Dramatica by a bunch of incels) and too great to let rot any longer.

I pledge to do the bare minimum in reminding people that this is a place to hang your hat but there might be some more movement and interest than you've seen over the last something-something years.

I'd ask you to stop being retarded. But we know that won't happen.

Now, can someone please tell me what this whole Blackfoot and Jack thing is all about?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think Blackfoot used to be someone else who was probably banned many years ago. But Blackfoot keeps within the rules, and a lot of the old conflicts seem to have happened on other sites, so it drives Jack and a few others crazy that he's allowed here, and was even able to get the Agony of Defeat forum created so he can talk sports with himself.

Beyond that, I stopped caring I don't know how many years ago.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

The Question

Eternal
No idea what the history is between Jack and Blackfoot. I just find Blackfoot amusing to mock, so I do that. lol

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Blackie's a piece of shit. Always has been, always will be. The idea that I do anything but troll him daily is ignorant, not to mention specious. As long as he's here, so I shall be. He fucked up with me big time and will continue to pay for it.

I'm his fucking huckleberry.

Now who scrambled the passwords on my fucking alts? I want to use them again?

Last edited:

jack

Oh Menty!!!! WELCOME BACK :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Now, can someone please tell me what this whole Blackfoot and Jack thing is all about?

aint nothing happening between the "vapster" and "blackfoot NAP, besides the 20+ spam threads he continues to post about me, that i do not respond too.....

"jack" is wack. why he keeps disrespecting and downing a brother is a mystery we should all wonder about. i'm thinking jealousy plays a big part on his childish behaiver.

and another thang "troll kingdom"

we should call "jack" on this. to be a fool? or not?

**laughing**

Blackie's a piece of shit. Always has been, always will be. The idea that I do anything but troll him daily is ignorant, not to mention specious. As long as he's here, so I shall be. He fucked up with me big time and will continue to pay for it.

I'm his fucking huckleberry.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I think Blackfoot used to be someone else who was probably banned many years ago. But Blackfoot keeps within the rules, and a lot of the old conflicts seem to have happened on other sites, so it drives Jack and a few others crazy that he's allowed here, and was even able to get the Agony of Defeat forum created so he can talk sports with himself.

Beyond that, I stopped caring I don't know how many years ago.

gutmouthby%20stephen.gif

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^so much for ignoring me welfare abuser....huh.^

*laughing*

jack

So much for you being anything other than a stupid piece of shit...huh?

jack

I think it all started long long ago in the gutters of Comicon forums.

More like in the first board I created, but who's counting?

The Question

Eternal
^so much for ignoring me welfare abuser....huh.^

*laughing*

It was you who said you were going to ignore me, melonhead, not the other way around. You do know you're not supposed to eat the shoe polish, right?