Welcome To The New Era.

steve samurai jack

Now, can someone please tell me what this whole Blackfoot and Jack thing is all about?

*tee-hee* You can't make this long story SHORT. To find the history on foot and vap, your going to have to dig deep.

Its so high, you can't GET over it. So low YOU can't get under *laughing* IT. Fuck, I'm down wit NAP and still can not figure it OUT.

There are to many sides to this story Menty. This thing covers SIX message boards (The Kingdom, Comicon, Troll Kingdom, Fanboy Forum, ASVS and Blackfoot's Hyperboard) 4 don't exist any longer.

BOTTOM line, its who do you beleive. *TEE-HEE* Who do you trust.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I think it all started long long ago in the gutters of Comicon forums.

it goes further than that. it started at "jack's kingdom" in steve bissettes forum 'the swamp'.

when i registered at comicon "jack" and all his duals was banned by rick veitch.

then we end up joining 'spacks forum' and "troll kingdom".

"jack" still blames me for him losing "the kingdom". what he did with the donated money by the members is still a mystery. its been about 12 or 13 looong years now.

*laughing*

jack

You're a fucking idiot. None of that is true at all :bigass:

It would be nice if occasionally, you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

This is clearly not that time.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
It's funny, you talk shit and lie about Jack, and avoid talking about the loan I gave you.

The loan you never paid back, which is the reason we stopped being friends.

The reason I haven't spoken to you in years.

Good luck with your bullshit.

jack

Did he ever pay you back?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"devilman" and "eel obrian" hates your guts "jack". we talked about you over a chinese lunch buffet. they are stll pissed at you for the donation you never returned when you deleted the kingdom.

I'm guessing Bissette is angry also, that is why he kicked you to the corner years ago. That is why you flippep the switch with "bogner" and "dogboy443".

==tee-hee==laughing==

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Sorry, this is me, "steve", and I don't hate Jack. I'm his friend you fucking idiot. Since we never spoke about anything over any lunch buffet, because I won't fucking go near you, as usual, you're full of it.

Can't speak for Parrott, but I know they hang out on FB regularly.

It's you I hate. Why do you think I came over when he invited me?

Bitch. Where's my money, you chiseling fuck?

jack

LOL so he didn't pay you back! Figures. He still owes me 125 too. Which I'm sure I'll never see.

jack

FUCKING HEY FUCKING JACK! YOU FUCKING EVER FUCKING GET FUCKING THOSE FUCKING POTIONS????? FUCKING FUCK?!?!

Yep, I did. :bigass:

jack

See my new av? That's me hooking a fish :bigass:

jack

We were out in the bay east of Martha's Vineyard over a shipwreck. The bass were biting nicely that morning.

Kind of like the shrimp in this thread, so to speak :bigass:

jack

Very much like the shrimp in this thread aamof.

Don't swallow that hook now Chcukie.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fart.