Welcome to the Trek BBS...asvs forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"cupcakeerniggerniggerniggernigger"

^dumb fuck fool^.

you ('the Highwayman'), 'jack' and 'loktar' are the only trolls who currently use that word at 'tk'.

The Question

Eternal
Quitcherbitchin', you earn that word. Don't like it? Quit earning it.

Here, let me sooooooothe your ape brain with some rap music.

The Question

Eternal
And no, I don't call you that 'cause you're black. I don't even fuckin' think you are black. I think you're some flannel-clad-ass fuckin' ned-in-a-shed. But you act like a bootlipped mongoloid. You act the word, so you get the word. That's why I'd never call Anna that. She don't act it. She acts like some Mary Poppins-ass nanny-ass narrow-ass school-marm-in'-ass other-peoples'-business-mindin'-ass twat.

I treat people according to how they behave. Yo' ass acts like a damn Uncle Tomfoolery motha fucka.

The Question

Eternal
Bitch-ass mother fucker acts like a damn cupcakeer. Stumbling all over the damn board, pukin' up copypasta all over every damn forum. No manners havin' dumb ass bitch, won't keep his shit to his shit. Me callin' you "cupcakeer" ain't got shit to do with your skin color, it's to do with how you act. Samuel L Jackson is a deep fuckin' cocoa, but I'll put a Ben down that he'd slap the bitch out of you for how you act.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
who the fuck gave you the right to label people on a whack ass forum. you really need to stop it. your making an tiny-tiny uncircumcised dick out of yourself.

by the way...stupid.

these racist words you speak doesn't mean...jack shit.

and other thang 'Highwayman'

if you don't like my style. let me go, quit me, don't respond to me, put me on ignore, don't read any threads or topics i respond too.

Now kindly shut the fuck up...dawg

*laughing*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
YOU shut the fuck up, cupcakeer. I just spoke to Jacob (thats tyralak to your dumb cupcakeer ass) and he said you're NEVER posting anything on that board again.

Make me some soup, cupcakeer bitch.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Make me some soup, cupcakeer bitch.

2062167452_a3d70c4dfe_b.jpg

YOU shut the fuck up, cupcakeer. I just spoke to Jacob (thats tyralak to your dumb cupcakeer ass) and he said you're NEVER posting anything on that board again.

tell 'tyrlak' to post that here, liar. a triple dog dare him.

besides.

he couldn't stop me from becoming a member if i really wanted too.

Last edited:

jack

You got that right, bitch.

The Question

Eternal
who the fuck gave you the right to label people

I did, cocksucker. I gave me the right. Now you either act right, get your head right, or clog up that fuckin' gaping vagina with a veiny fuckin' pickle, bitch. Nobody's even asking that much of you, just knock it the fuck off with the TNB and keep your retarded ass ape ass TNB in the forum you begged and whined until it was given to you. That fuckin' forum was given to you expressly so you'd STOP fucking up other forums with that copypasta bull shit.

So quit faggoting up this forum with that bull shit, fuckass. Keep your sports faggotry in your faggoty little sports forum, you dumb pube-head cunt.

Last edited:

jack

2062167452_a3d70c4dfe_b.jpg

tell 'tyrlak' to post that here, liar. a triple dog dare him.

besides.

he couldn't stop me from becoming a member if i really wanted too.

Right :bigass: You'll NEVER get in Chuckie. He hates your fucking guts, fool. We had lots of laughs at your expense today :D

The Question

Eternal
Everybody hates your fuckin' guts, fool, 'cause you never fuckin' say anything. You just copypasta. That's all you fuckin' do, ever. Your whole sports forum is nothing but you copying and pasting shit and not saying shit about any of it.

jack

We got to get eggs to give is control of the forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Everybody hates your fuckin' guts, fool, 'cause you never fuckin' say anything.

you sound very-very angry.

and.

nobody hates me besides you, they may hate my game, but not they don't hate the player.

*tee-hee*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
you sound very-very angry.

and.

nobody hates me besides you, they may hate my game, but not they don't hate the player.

*tee-hee*
I hate you, your game and your whole Gay ass cupcakeer shit.

jack

suck on a shit stone, porch monkey.

The Question

Eternal
they may hate my game, but not they don't hate the player.

Fucking retard, the player keeps the game going. So yeah, we hate the game and the player. Now stuff yourself up your ass and vanish in a methane-stench paradox.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
welcome to trek bbs/'asvs'. where star treck and star wars peoples can..*urp* get their twisted homo-sexually swirl too the maximum.*urp*