Welcome to Trollvalhalla!

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Dor_Jan said:
I vote the admins skew the thread title when adding a warning, to make this pathetic IP/E-mail harvesting operation go down the tubes faster.

You get props for this. That's the first thing I thought when I saw this thread.

Dor_Jan

missmanners' favorite toy
Seeing Gurk's silly avatar made it obvious, as did this entire baiting to register nonsense, since the only real reason they continue posting here is because their first site was demolished.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
YOU MORONS SET UP ANOTHER BOARD?????

HAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!

Ghost Of Habeeb said:
First, I would like to invite you all to TROLLVALHALLA, bitches! http://www.trollvalhalla.com

Next, I would like to thank Mentalist for posting his real pic (priceless).
Mentalsuck1.jpg

Thank you SO much.

i would just like to clarify...that is NOT my penis in Menty's mouth.

It's Hambil's.

Cranky Bastard

jack said:

HAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!

We were homeless, Jack. Did you really think so lowly of us that we wouldn't construct our own home rather than pine away after that bitch Cleo?

We wanted a home. TK was blatantly unwelcoming. So we made one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To the others who made some wimp posts about "farming:"

IPs tell nothing. Email addys can be constructed on the fly at Yahoo. If you're that fucking scared to register anywhere, it's a son-of-a-bitchin' wonder you registered here with Hambil's issues. That tells me you're either insanely st00pid, or on your knees getting the cock in one of your ends.
sign0104.gif

Cranky Bastard

Dor_Jan said:
Seeing Gurk's silly avatar made it obvious, as did this entire baiting to register nonsense, since the only real reason they continue posting here is because their first site was demolished.

You didn't notice how quiet it got around here? We were fleshing out the new site. Takes time.

Don't come if you don't want to; it was only an invitation.

jack

That sucking sound you hear is your board.

Ghost Of Habeeb

Cranky Bastard said:
You didn't notice how quiet it got around here? We were fleshing out the new site. Takes time.

Don't come if you don't want to; it was only an invitation.
Door_Jamb is offended. Someone posted a picture of a cock and now he is ready to march in front of City Hall.

jack

Menty and his snack? Edna, it's you that needs to cut down on the between meal snacking, darling.

Dor_Jan

Cranky Bastard makes a post without mentioning how he doesn't want to be placed in a 'box' and called this type of troll or that!

We're making progress, although I doubt anyone cares.

Kennyquator

Skin is my daddy
jack said:

HAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!
its really cool because i'm on it!!

Dor_Jan

Not only that, they've locked everyone out.

Why even register domain names, or advertise them here?

:ccg:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Warning!
Only registered members are allowed to access this section.
Please login below or register an account with Troll Valhalla.

Wow. Not very hospitable are they?

The Question

Eternal
"Oh, please, please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZE come populate our itsy-weenie pitiful little board!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!" :wah!:

Pathetic.

Dor_Jan

Cranky Bastard said:
We were homeless, Jack. Did you really think so lowly of us that we wouldn't construct our own home rather than pine away after that bitch Cleo?
I heard you have a forum there, just for her. Is this true?