Westworld season 3

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Is it too soon for a season 3 thread? PROBABLY! We'll forget about this one and start another one someday. Or maybe they will release enough teasers and casting news to keep us going until 2020 :rwmad:

Anyway, this teaser makes it look like an entirely different show, but it's going to be great IMO!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I already suspect Aaron Paul's character is in some kind of GTA world rather than just being a real life criminal who finds Delores.

CaptainWacky

Maeve is beating up robot Nazis and Tessa Thompson is Delores's robot daughter and I am here for it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Heck yeah, this is going to be great too.

CaptainWacky

I wonder if there will still be some weird timeline stuff with William scenes a thousand years in the future or whatever.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Incite is spooky!

CaptainWacky

Umm, this trailer is awesome.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Holy shit! I can't wait.

CaptainWacky

It's like Caprica season 3 but with money spent on it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I do like futuristic cars, and at least this is so far into the future we don't to see how wrong they were.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

If you need to remember stuff!

CaptainWacky

OOOOH they were all robots, now I remember!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I didn't remember a lot of stuff from the recap, didn't realise it was starting tonight.

CaptainWacky

It was weird having an episode with no scenes at all in the park, but I'm sure we'll be back there next week to see Maeve and William (if he's still there) and whoever. I liked all the AI and robot motorcycle stuff because I enjoy that kind of stuff. Aaron Paul's character feels a bit cliched but he's a good actor and I'm sure he'll be good with Delores. In general it's good when the main characters interact with each other and this didn't have much of that as it was a setting the scene type thing but I enjoyed it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The first 20 minutes or so was a bit confusing, but I'm glad they took the time to do Caleb's backstory now so we know who he is. I like Bernard's button that turns him into a badass.

Make money motherfuckers.

CaptainWacky

This episode was a lot of fun. I figured out Maeve was in the holodeck as soon as Lee showed up alive (he was shot like a hundred times last season) but she realised it pretty quickly so it was fine. Stubbs being a suicidal robot is much better use of him than "guy who doesn't do much." Drogon was there.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was so glad that War World wasn't real. I couldn't imagine spending too much time there, it was like that Voyager Nazi two parter, but with better acting. lol

I LOVE MAEVE.