Westworld season 3

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah I think they were purposely playing with our expectations that they'd do a World War 2 world but then SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER.

CaptainWacky

I want to watch a feature on the locations they visit and which are real and which are digital. There's some seriously stunning buildings visited.

Fake Charlotte really gave off vibes of being William when she was murdering that paedo, but that's probably just what they want us to think.

Evan Rachel Wood has the best chin ever.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
When Delores was with fake Charlotte she said "no one knows me better than you" and WHO WOULD THAT BE?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Would it be racist to point out he used to be the man in black?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Although in this case he would literally also be in one of the men in black.

CaptainWacky

When Delores was with fake Charlotte she said "no one knows me better than you" and WHO WOULD THAT BE?

William, Teddy, her dad...there's a number of possibilities. Or it's the Wyatt part of Delores and she put it in Charlotte somehow.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I really wanted to watch this show. There is some shitposting in this thread about the Voyager Nazi episode though. Cassie wash your mouth out it was a gloriously bad episode.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You tell me how glorious it is after watching it ten times!

CaptainWacky

Well ever other robot being a Delores clone makes sense and fits what was said. It's a shame we won't see some of the dead robots though.

Is that the end of William? Felt like the end of his character, unless Bernard ends up breaking him out of the mental hospital later for some reason.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, I was not expecting them all to be Delores! She was snuggling herself! lol

CaptainWacky

It's just like Jango and Boba Fett.

CaptainWacky

Bit of a weird episode as the stuff with Caleb on the movie drug didn't really do anything and a lot of the episode was the French guy explaining his backstory.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The car chase and the gun fight was pretty great.

CaptainWacky

Robots killing humans is always fun.

Did Maeve get a host body made for Sizemore?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Holy shit!

CaptainWacky

There's only two more episodes this season by the way and that seems really short.