what a lovely day

whisky

Boobie inspector
for running up to george lucas and slashing his big fat neck, then saying "hows that for a directors cut?"

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Get off the computer and spend some time with your family you big geek!

Actually, don't leave me.

whisky

Boobie inspector
merry christmas to you too, just opens a few presents early, still got loads to open tommorow, now I'm back on here while Jenny watches casulty at holby, nowt on tv for me until avid merrion later.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just sitting here rather full from my roast chicken dinner. Bout to stick a movie on and grab a beer out the fridge. Tis the season. Actually starting to feel like its Christmas.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Is George Lucas really the anit-Christ for the adult loser set? Wow, that's some cultural insight I didn't have. I guess it's really disappointing that a multi-million dollar director doesn't take his cues from a bunch of zit-ridden, greasy-haired losers sitting at home fantsizing away in their mother's dank basement pretending to rule the world.

Maybe you should send him a Christmas card.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe you should look up sarcasm in a dictionary, or if its too long a word for you, get someone else to read it to you.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Dumbass, I didn't think you were serious. I was commenting on the rather juvenile fascination with George Lucas and it's relative impact on your geek-ridden lives.

Even in the depths of my most cynical, sarcastic moments the name of George Lucas would never cross my mind. Bin Ladin maybe, Bush, Samuel Huntington, Tony Blair, Russian Strategic Force Modernization....all those things maybe, but certainly not Star Warz.

This is truly uber-geek land. I guess if you losers can revel in it, I should learn to accept it. I just want you to break out of your sorry ass, computer driven, skittles-eatin', zit-poppin', star wars/star trek fantisizing little personal hells.

i'm a healer by nature.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Thats nice, but what's sadder? The fans or the person who spends christmas eve moaning at fans?

IDIC. Accept it. And don't fucking think you're some sort of better person because you don't find enjoyment in the same things we do. God, people who whine about Star Trek/Star Wars fans make me sick.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why would you even visit internet boards if you're SO FUCKING COOL, beergoogles?