What do you WANT FROM ME TOM HANKS?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't feel like wishing happy birthdays. Don't feel like working. Don't feel like taking the recycling out. Don't feel like answering requests. Don't feel like moving all those books from those two old boxes into that bigger plastic tub.

Don't feel like.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't feel like wishing happy birthdays. Don't feel like working. Don't feel like taking the recycling out. Don't feel like answering requests. Don't feel like moving all those books from those two old boxes into that bigger plastic tub.

Don't feel like.
You too,huh? I've got about 5 weeks and lots packing and stuff to do but I have a bad case of the don't feel likes also. So overwhelmed at home, so underwhelmed at work. I was in such a bad mood at work today.

Love Child

One Love
Do you take any days off Eggs? Do you ever find that sometimes you need a period of " fuck it" and then maybe the next day you have motivation again?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm in desperate need of some days off. I've just worked two weekends in a row. I'm neglecting my life which is what got me into deep water last year. I need to break the cycle of work codependence.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Back in either 2014 or 2015, I very nearly ended up working 25 days in a row - got sick one day, which split it up - all because one of my (now former) coworkers kept calling off for various reasons, and I live the closest to my workplace. You can bet your ass that I was grumpy that month.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm putting in for vacation time in early April. Because once again I have to work weekends this month because other people are on vacation.

I hope I live to see my time off.

The Question

Eternal
He wants to put things in our nostrils. BAD things. It's all he's ever wanted. It's why he got rich and famous. So he could put things in peoples' nostrils.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm putting in for vacation time in early April. Because once again I have to work weekends this month because other people are on vacation.

I hope I live to see my time off.
I'm on vacation this week until Thursday. I wish I didn't have to be stressed doing moving and packing stuff for most of it.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I'm covering for somebody's vacation in April, which I don't mind since the co worker is good people and has taught me a lot at my job.

The Question

Eternal
I'm covering for somebody's vacation in April, which I don't mind since the co worker is good people and has taught me a lot at my job.

And -- may we assume -- hasn't tried to put anything into your nostrils? (It's the only way to be certain it isn't Tom Hanks.)

The Question

Eternal
Then I reckon you are In The Clear.

The Question

Eternal
We must all be vigilant against the diabolical predations of The Hanx.