What does playing games mean?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It means fun!

I just play video games and the "how long can I live without dying" game.

Mirah

I love you
Sersly!
I don't get the statements like,"I'm still single because I don't play games" statement. Who plays games? What kind of games are they?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I draw a picture of Biden's face on the head of my dick and then I play, "let's make Biden so angry he spits!"

Mirah

I love you
Thanks for that image.
Yeah.
You can do better than that. Answer the damn question!

jack

I love Boggle. Also chess, backgammon, cribbage and a bunch of card games, like hearts, spades, rummy and spit.

:D

Mirah

I love you
Well I found my answer. It basically is when people are not truthful with each other and use manipulation to try to get what they want instead of just saying it. Some "games" can be healthy and other games can be detrimental.

Also, there are 2 examples in that article that I absolutely hate. But at least I know what that guy was talking about probably. I wish people would be more specific. :D

jack

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............you're talking about mind games.

My bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding

jack

Wanna play some spit?

The Question

Eternal
Poker's all right.

Cards Against Humanity is even better.

Fallout: New Vegas has that nice mix of sightseeing/roleplaying/shoot-em-up that Bethesda games do pretty well (after you've community-patched the shit out of them so they don't crash to desktop constantly)

Borderlands 2 offers all shoot-em-up, plus grabbing loot, plus the barest nod to roleplaying, which Gearbox does even better.