What does Thanksgiving really mean to you....

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
...besides football and the fact that its a 4 day weekend for the average working man or women. Does turkey, ham and pumpkin pie makes this day special. I mean, we all eat every day and all day. Do Pilgrims and Indians still exist? Discuss.

The Question

Eternal
Nothing. It's just another annoying holiday.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Shut the fuck up, porch monkey.

Nice fake avatar loser boy.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why I will not celebrate Thanksgiving anymore?
Some members of Congress objected, asserting that the authority to designate a day of thanks belonged to individual state governors, not the president. Others argued that Thanksgiving was a “religious matter.” Therefore, the government's establishment of a national thanksgiving was forbidden by the First Amendment.

And Another Thang:

Because Black People shouldn't celebrate a day of eating on this day. This is a day eating should be enjoyed every day. Which we do every day.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Because you got the turkey baster stuck up your ass fishing for gravy?

Nice fake front page, by the way.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I will not eat Turkey this year on Thanksgiving or Christmas. gooble- gooble mothafuckers

What are the rules of Thanksgiving?
On October 6, 1941, the House passed a joint resolution declaring the last Thursday in November to be the legal Thanksgiving Day. The Senate, however, amended the resolution establishing the holiday as the fourth Thursday, which would take into account those years when November has five Thursdays.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ewww, you just got dookie all over pulling the baster out of your asshole, you fucking pig.

Well done :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thanksgiving is no longer a holiday. Its all about 4 days of football, for me...<Baahahahahahahahahahaha. I ate left over turkey and ham, pork n beans and oven roasted asparagus today.

The Question

Eternal
85878218.jpg