What duals shall I register with proxies, to flood this forum with...

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Thread flooding

It doesn't matter if you merge them. I can put down another 150 in less than 5 minutes, and give you plenty of work merging them all over again.

One apology for editing a post, will stop this from happening.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Still waiting for that simple, basic apology, CU.

I don't care if it gets me Daycared, I'll register account after account, come in on proxies and continue to spam this forum into oblivion. You decided to make an issue of this, and then with all of an hours privilage as a mod, you edit a post.

One apology. Let's see if you can do it.

I'm waiting......

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Abuse of Moderator Privilages: Editing posts in 12 minutes. A New TK record!

So. Where's that apology?

This forum is looking quite empty. Shall I fill it up?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Two things you should take note of:

1. I'm not the only one editing in here.

2. You and I both know an apology isn't going to happen. Save your strength.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The Crap Thread

Useless posts and threads will be merged with this one periodically.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CoyoteUgly said:
Two things you should take note of:

1. I'm not the only one editing in here.
You aren't? Don't look at me, I ain't doin' it.

I doubt the staff is flying to your aid on this one. Sounds like you're trying to perpetuate the Mogh theory of a staff portraying a "unified front."

BZZZZZ! Wrong board, try again! ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You aren't? Don't look at me, I ain't doin' it.

I doubt the staff is flying to your aid on this one. Sounds like you're trying to perpetuate the Mogh theory of a staff portraying a "unified front."

BZZZZZ! Wrong board, try again! ;)

BZZZZ! Try again, Loki. Look in the Badlands and the threads move there. I don't have mod powers there, so I couldn't move them there.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
CoyoteUgly said:
BZZZZ! Try again, Loki. Look in the Badlands and the threads move there. I don't have mod powers there, so I couldn't move them there.

Typical of you WS types... wanting to make sure that no one elses "free speech" is heard.

:meh:
mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
missmanners said:
Typical of you WS types... wanting to make sure that no one elses "free speech" is heard.

mm

Yeah, I'm just an asshole, ain't I? :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CoyoteUgly said:
You said "in here" which implied that the staff was helping you clean up your new forum. That's the wrong impression.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
You said "in here" which implied that the staff was helping you clean up your new forum. That's the wrong impression.

What the fuck ever. You shot your mouth off. You got proven wrong. End of story.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CoyoteUgly said:
What the fuck ever. You shot your mouth off. You got proven wrong. End of story.
Wrong again. Editing and moving are two different things. Plus, no one ever claimed editing has never taken place on the board in general.

Don't be an ass just for the sake of being an ass. This toy of yours will be broken in less than a week that way.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
missmanners said:
*note to self, do not trust CU with an edit button*

mm

Sorry, did I hit the wrong button? :hang:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Wrong again. Editing and moving are two different things. Plus, no one ever claimed editing has never taken place on the board in general.

Don't be an ass just for the sake of being an ass. This toy of yours will be broken in less than a week that way.

And again, you're wrong. There's been some editing in here by another staff member.

Quit being such a little bitch. God, I hate whiny girly men like you.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And I hate assholes who like to do "edgy" things for the sake of doing "edgy" things. You're not impressing me.

You say whine, I say voice of reason. Oh well.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, and they don't get much whiter than me. :p