What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
^Soon to be literally playing the shit out of that yes (well in a month.)

Oh hey the greatest movie of our time is here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought the last movie marketer who thought fart jokes were mandatory in trailers had died. Oh well.

Further

MooGoo
I'm playing Captain Toad's Adventure.

Another good mario-ish game to play with the wife. Without Nintendo games she'd of left me years ago.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I forgot that I'm really bad at Smash. Like every time I fall off the arena I can't get back up without dying. That would probably be a useful skill to have. Also it's going to take ages to unlock everyone.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I played my first online game of Smash today and I won it and so I'll never play it online again so I can be unbeaten forever.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I forgot that I'm really bad at Smash. Like every time I fall off the arena I can't get back up without dying. That would probably be a useful skill to have. Also it's going to take ages to unlock everyone.

I've been finding the new challengers appearing quite frequently, especially with a mix of Smash, World of Light and Classic Mode. I've been playing for less than a day and already have a fair few unlocked.

CDRJwIF.jpg

CaptainWacky

We should all play each other online or something!!!!1

I'm presently waiting for my Switch to be returned to me from the Nintendo repair shop. The MicroSD card slot gave up on life. But when it comes back, I'll continue playing BotW through on Master Mode and also Smash Bros. I got about an hour into Smash before I had to send it away.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
vCeengZ.jpg

CaptainWacky

"I outrank you in this scenario!" is of course Bowswer's most famous catchphrase.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This was after he started taking elocution classes with Shy Guy.

CaptainWacky

FILM CRIT HULK is making me want to play a Pokeman game for the first time?

Are Pokemon games actually good.

CaptainWacky

I have also never played a Splatoon. Is it good.

CaptainWacky

I FORGIVE YOU, TAKAHASHI-SAN.

CaptainWacky

Well since nobody told me if Pokemon or Splatoon are good, I'm playing *checks notes* New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. Which is good Mario fun despite the awkward name! They should have just called it Good Mario Fun.

CaptainWacky

Can't wait to play this then grow increasingly thirsty as my "hey guys how about playing my levels lol" reuqests are ignored by you all!