What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wll not be double dipping Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

I will be double dipping Xenoblade Chronicles! (With Bionis Shoulder!)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I really want to play Xenoblade. In the meantime, not Nintendo (I KNOW) but I just picked up the remastered FF VIII which I'm sure will provide me with 70-80 hours of distraction from my life.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So they've figured out a way to make calisthenics as fun as Guitar Hero? I for one am not convinced!

CaptainWacky

You can laugh now but in a year you'll see everyone walking the streets with their own personal Switch Hoop, and like maybe you can throw the hoop over Pokemon you see in the wild or something.

I still don't know which Final Fantasy games are the "good" ones, which ones are on Switch, and if it's worth starting one when there's so much other stuff to play.

CaptainWacky

SNES THOUGHTS

Super Mario Kart holds up as a great game! Really fun to play even though the graphics hurt my head slightly to start. It did get me thinking about Donkey Kong Jr. again though. Whatever happened to that guy.

Stunt Race FX is unplayable garbage.

Pilotwings (I'd never played it before) I gave up on pretty quick. Maybe unfair but I'll wait for Pilotwings 64 in a year.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is amazing, a timeless classic. I'm going to lay the whole thing. Beautiful game.

Star Fox is surprisingly quite good! Obviously quite ugly compared to Lylat Wars but still perfectly playable. Slippy said "astro geek" at one point. I shot him.

MORE TO COME

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Okay this looks like it could actually be pretty cool BUT I don't think either of the two presenters of this videos are actual human beings.

CaptainWacky

Yeah in terms of exercise type games it actually looks good (I'll still never buy it.) And wow, yeah, those two are like malfunctioning robots. The guy's smile and laugh are TERRIFYING.

SAUSAGEMAN

I finally finished FE3H which I have Feelings about because of the way the game completely queer baited me with the Sylvain/Felix and Dimitri/Dedue epilogues I got, but also because of how much I absolutely fell for it

Just in time to start:
-Link's Awakening, which is adorable
-Sayonara Wild Hearts, which absolutely fucking slaps this game wasn't on my radar until this week but it's precisely my jam.

CaptainWacky

You haven't really finished Three Houses until you've done all four routes though.

I saw Jamie McKelvie tweeting about Sayonara and I'm guessing that's how you learned of it.

Untitled Goose Game enters your life and lets you feel sheer joy for about three or four hours. Then it ends and you realise you'll never feel as good again. Please give us a goosespansion.

SAUSAGEMAN

lol I'm not playing that game four times who has that kind of time on their hands

and no, it wasn't Jamie, it was just watching the launch trailer. The combination of "pop album video game" and the bomb-ass song did it.

CaptainWacky

He said it was "like being in a Chvrches video" so I thought of you.

CaptainWacky

Link's Awakening is very cute. I still like BowWow and all the surreal touches like the guy who says "I'll be lost in the hills later so look out for me!" Not sure about the blurry effect at the top and bottom of the screen though, it's distracted me at times.

CaptainWacky

Ishcabittle

FINAL FANTASY 4 BABY! put the Delta snes emulator on my iphone and it is solid actions bayyybeeee

CaptainWacky

TOO MANY FINAL FANTASIES.

CaptainWacky

Pokey snowmen that's a game-changer.