What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

The world maker is excatly the kind of thing that would tempt me to go back to Mario Maker 2...if I wasn't still in Animal Crossing Only mode. And I'd soon remember that I'm not actually that good at making Marios.

CaptainWacky

Shulk still doesn't eat the sandwich.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Losing your sense of taste is a symptom of the coronavirus! Get away from him, gurl!

CaptainWacky

Please be good...

CaptainWacky

I'm sick of finding DIY recipes I've already learned.

CaptainWacky

I played some Splatoon 2 because of the Splatfest. I picked mayo for no real reaon. I enjoy Splatoon 2 a lot.

CaptainWacky

I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.

I'm probably at the "four fossils and money rock only" daily phase of New Horizons but maybe there will be some good events (YES BLATHERS I KNOW ABOUT THE STAMP RALLY.)

SAUSAGEMAN

I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.

I'm probably at the "four fossils and money rock only" daily phase of New Horizons but maybe there will be some good events (YES BLATHERS I KNOW ABOUT THE STAMP RALLY.)
same, same, and same

man XC is just as good as i remember it being

(I remember it being a top 3 JRPG of all time)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I played some Splatoon 2 because of the Splatfest. I picked mayo for no real reason. I enjoy Splatoon 2 a lot.
OH I THINK THERE MAY HAVE BEEN A REASON
zPN8ksq.png

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Animal Crossing keeps surprising me, forcing me to not give up.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

We had to wait nearly a year to play it here...

CaptainWacky

GOING TO GET ME SOME MERMAID FURNITURE

SAUSAGEMAN

whew i beat xenoblade

I remembered that the plot went fully off the rails but wasn't prepared for exactly how much of that they pack into the last 30 minutes of the game.

I love it....

CaptainWacky

I'm near the end of Xenoblade and debating with myself over how many sidequests I want to do. I mean there's a lot of them. I really wanted to do Colony 6 (the music gets better the more you reconstruct it!) but I forgot some of it isn't even possible until the post game. I did get an ice cabbage really quickly this time whereas I remember running around Valak Mountain for hours looking for one on Wii.

I never even bought XC2 because I heard so many worrying things about (though it has its crazy fans too) but yeah it would be nice to see how it connects...

I really liked XCX for the exploration but never finished it because I ran out of Skel insurance and could't be bothered grinding to get a new one. And I'm proobably never going to charge my Wii U gamepad again.