What is wrong with the Vampire Diaries?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It is like Days of our lives, where everyone kept dying and going into coma's and coming back to life again.

I'll have to try and watch it someday. My friends and I are binge watching The 100 right now. And by bingeing I mean we watched the first 2 episodes.

Love Child

One Love
That is pitiful. Wait, no, me watching the Vampire Diaries is pitiful. I need to stop so I can get some unpacking done. Or I just need to enjoy binge watching something for a change. So that is what I am doing.

My questions remain unanswered. Here are a few more:
Why were there not any vampire animals or babies?
There were rarely any children in the Vampire Diaries, I wonder why.

Also-the whole becoming human thing was stupid because then they would have become vulnerable to the vampires once again. Duh. So stupid.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That is pitiful. Wait, no, me watching the Vampire Diaries is pitiful. I need to stop so I can get some unpacking done. Or I just need to enjoy binge watching something for a change. So that is what I am doing.

My questions remain unanswered. Here are a few more:
Why were there not any vampire animals or babies?
There were rarely any children in the Vampire Diaries, I wonder why.

Also-the whole becoming human thing was stupid because then they would have become vulnerable to the vampires once again. Duh. So stupid.

No one wants to see vampire kids or babies. That was so heartbreaking to see the vampire little girl in Interview with a Vampire.

People want to see sexy vampire women 18-30 years old.

The Question

Eternal
People want to see sexy vampire women 18-30 years old.

But there isn't supposed to be any such thing. Vampires are supposed to be the human(oid) analogue of plague-carrying rats. Vampires used to be respectable as monsters. Then Anne Rice got ahold of the poor things and metrosexual'd the shit out of 'em. It's like she had a personal grudge and her books were the most profound revenge she could come up with, by turning them into a fetish for middle aged women who wanted to be goths but were too old.

Stephanie Meyer only pissed in the humiliated monster's face after it was already down.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
But there isn't supposed to be any such thing. Vampires are supposed to be the human(oid) analogue of plague-carrying rats. Vampires used to be respectable as monsters. Then Anne Rice got ahold of the poor things and metrosexual'd the shit out of 'em. It's like she had a personal grudge and her books were the most profound revenge she could come up with, by turning them into a fetish for middle aged women who wanted to be goths but were too old.

Stephanie Meyer only pissed in the humiliated monster's face after it was already down.

There aren't supposed to be sexy zombies either, but then why do I get a boner watching Rose McIver on IZombie?

The Question

Eternal
There aren't supposed to be sexy zombies either, but then why do I get a boner watching Rose McIver on IZombie?

Is it 'cause you're a pervert? o_O

Dershocka

dershocka
They should deactivate vampires in entertainment for about 20 years at this point. Deactivate Zombies too once All the zombie shows go off. Give it a rest. We need new monsters more reflective of our times like genetically engineered hybrids, or a mad scientist who sews cadaver penises to people's faces.

Love Child

One Love
I am watching VD again. Or picking up where I left off....and catching up on episodes I never watched.
Katherine took the "Cure"
She turned from Vampire to Human. Just like that-during a fight she was having with Elana. First off-they were fighting and it wasn't pretty. Wouldn't her human body be quite sore? I mean she also had glass in her mouth.
Please.
ALSO
Why isn't she able to just convince someone to turn her back into a vampire?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fart.