What should I make a thread about?

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
I don't know anymore. I get all thyese ideas of what I want to post about @ home, then I either forget them or change my mind. I do know that I haven't started a thread or posted anything lengthy in quite some time. I also know that LC will eventually torture me with paper clips if this situation doesn't improve.

So what should my thread be about?

The fact that I have no life?

How I saw the preveiw for the new Trek movie and it made me want to vomit?

How much Smallville screwed up Doomsday?

Some random poemish thing?

Oh yeah hey, the clerks cartoon is on adult swim now, even tho they only made six episodes. I could make a thread about that. Or not.

I could make a thread about my cat and how he STILL pisses everywhere...

Sometimes I get the urge to run nekkid through the streets killing people with my bare hands until someone tazers me in teh ballz...would that make a good thread?

I'm kinda hungry right now.

And not because of the balls.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
How much Smallville screwed up Doomsday?

They did? I thought they did alot better job on Doomsday than on Mxyptlk. What didn't you like? That he had a human form? That he was Zod and Faora's "son"?

Maybe you'll like the Legion of Superheroes episode coming up next in January when Smallville returns. I hear its supposed to be very faithful to the comic book version.

Yub

Anachrophobic
They did? I thought they did alot better job on Doomsday than on Mxyptlk. What didn't you like? That he had a human form? That he was Zod and Faora's "son"?

Maybe you'll like the Legion of Superheroes episode coming up next in January when Smallville returns. I hear its supposed to be very faithful to the comic book version.

Mxyzptlk, heathen.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off

That, yeah. and the fact that he kidnapped Chloe (herself a mutant crossbreed of Lucy Lane and Barbara Gordon). Why the Fuck would Doomsday have any romantic interest at all? All "he" understands is survival and destruction. It looked like some generic king kong BS.

I missed the Myx (I'm not even gonna TRY to spell it) episode, but so far none of the changes they've made from the comic (Other than making Clark a total dumbass) have bothered me much.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That, yeah. and the fact that he kidnapped Chloe (herself a mutant crossbreed of Lucy Lane and Barbara Gordon). Why the Fuck would Doomsday have any romantic interest at all? All "he" understands is survival and destruction. It looked like some generic king kong BS.

I missed the Myx (I'm not even gonna TRY to spell it) episode, but so far none of the changes they've made from the comic (Other than making Clark a total dumbass) have bothered me much.

I think it sucks too that Michael Rosenbaum decided not to renew his contract. Smallville just isn't the same without Lex. Hopefully they'll bring him back when/if the show ends to wrap up the Clark/Lex storyline.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hopefully.

I don't know why they're still calling it Smallville anyway.

It should be Metropolis...

It should have been called Clark Kent's Creek or Smallville 90210 from the beginning. LOL teen dramas. I would have loved to see it turned into Smallville High School Musical.