What was Captian Hook's name ...

C

Cloudy

before he had a hook for a hand?

I mean HE WASN'T BORN WITH A HOOK!!!!!:roll: :roll: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well, sometimes people become the thing they're named after. Like all those Butlers named Jeeves.

CaptainWacky

Who is the Captain Hook to Michael's Jackson's Peter Pan?

CaptainWacky

What about Latoya?

CaptainWacky

Aww!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
His name was Earl Weatherby.

CaptainWacky

Good to finally have this settled.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
"Captain Hook

Captain James Hook is a fictional character, from J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan. Hook is a pirate captain and Peter Pan's nemesis. It is said that he was Blackbeard's bosun, and that he was the only man Long John Silver ever feared. He wears an iron hook in place of his right hand, which was cut off by Peter Pan and eaten by a crocodile; the crocodile liked the taste of him so much that it followed him around for the rest of his life, hoping for more.

(Lest anyone think Hook's name too convenient, Barrie notes that "Hook was not his true name. To reveal who he really was would even at this date set the country in a blaze.")

Barrie revealed at one point that the Captain was an Old Etonian."

SETTLED.

CaptainWacky

Captain Jack Sparrow!11111

Big Dick McGee

He was a pooftah, he didn't even try to rape Keira!

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure he took advantage of her when they were on that island together and she was drunk. It was implied anyway.

Big Dick McGee

What the hell are you talking about? Drunk? On an island? Wacky, I don't think you saw the same film I saw!

CaptainWacky

Yeah were drunk and singing and Keira said "Jack, you are a roguish rogue!" or something then PASS OUT and Jack's eyebrows started raising up and down really fast then in the morning Jack rolled over OBVIOUSLY to help himself to Keira's goods again but she was blowing up all the alcohol to attract the attention of the navy or whatever than later she said "Christ my vag hurts, almost like I was roughly fucked last night!"