Wheeze

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Not many posts left. Let's do something.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Are we limited on posts?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, where are you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack.

First, cryptic.

Now, non-responsive.

Are you dead?

jack

No, why? I said I'd be gone a few days. Now I'm back.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, didn't know you were going to be gone a few days. Do something fun?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't read every thread. Thanks for linking to the announcement post. In the future, be a dear and bring the absence notifications to my attention before the absence, not wait until after I've missed someone. Thanks ever so much.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Go ahead and ask what's already been answered. Don't expect me to stop you from looking stupid, you dumb fucking sock.

It's not my fault your main can't keep you dumb shits straight.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gear, dear, sometimes your blathering is entertaining. Unfortunately, it isn't always.

jack

Oh, didn't know you were going to be gone a few days. Do something fun?

One of my kids is relocating to Portland OR, so we flew out there to secure their apartment, and a niece of mine has started a brick and mortar shop out there as well so we visited her while we were there. It was great fun. 2nd time I've been out there. It's a very nice city.

jack

Gear, dear, sometimes your blathering is entertaining. Unfortunately, it isn't always.

You notice that too? :lol:

I think it comes from trying too hard to fit in or something.

jack

I don't read every thread. Thanks for linking to the announcement post. In the future, be a dear and bring the absence notifications to my attention before the absence, not wait until after I've missed someone. Thanks ever so much.

:chuckles: It is pretty funny watching him trying to fit in.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Tell it to your main, fucking shitty duel.

Gear, dear, sometimes the joke goes on too long and it makes the teller look stupid instead of funny.

If you truly don't know it, I am the original eloisel. If you do know it, then your joke is stale.

jack

Didn't even spell dual correctly. Must be tough trying to fit in.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Then it must be a fake Gear. The real Gear would never make such a mistake. It is a shitty sock. It's puppet master should punish it severely. Where is that Bastard fellow when he could be of service?