Where has Ily disappeared to?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Whoda thunk you and me would still be talking this many years later? Christ. You've outlasted like three or four IRL relationships. I remember being REALLY fucking pissed when you pretended to have proof I cheated on my wife lol

Fun times
Fight Suit Up GIF by Halo

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I want it known that I love Ily and will always love Ily in that special way one regards bright spots in a very dark interwebs....she's good people. As are many here. And no, I'm not drunk.

Little high, maybe.
Oh honey, you know I feel the same way about you. And I'm not even high OR drunk. Had some Monster, tho, that shit's awesome.

I see her talking to someone. I loves her deeply also, So glad about the connection we all made.
Yep. Some of our friendships, as Dono already pointed out, have lasted longer than RL ones, including relationships.
Dead forum is dead. Lot of stuff that seemed important at the time turned out not so much.
Twas my baby. I loved it. I think what was important about it was the input and thought exchange we had for a long while, and then it outlived its purpose, and we all left. I do miss being able to write epic walls of text without anyone able to stop me...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dead forum is dead. Lot of stuff that seemed important at the time turned out not so much.
True. I can't ever get unbanned from SF, an DDT I guess love really is blind...why else would an intelligent women like Ily marry a POS like Jibbles? He must be secretly wealthy or have a 12 inch cock.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dear Loktar, I am officially unbanning you from Spin-Flippery. There. Done.

As for the rest...

:bigass:
Oh sure you wait to do it now when I don't have time for another board because of work, good real life friends, way too much shows/movies from streaming services that I can never ever hope to watch it all.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I am very happy to hear that you're too busy with nice RL stuff to go and post on a dead message board - that would have been slightly disturbing. Necromancy ain't ma thang :D

Mirah

I love you
Gear would be flipping out if he saw posts from Ily and Dono on the same day. THE SAME DAY!

Welcome back Ily. AND DONO!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
True. I can't ever get unbanned from SF, an DDT I guess love really is blind...why else would an intelligent women like Ily marry a POS like Jibbles? He must be secretly wealthy or have a 12 inch cock.
I had the opposite take. I actually thought better of Jib once he started IRL with Ily, because she clearly saw something of value in him and her judgment is sound. Anybody she felt strongly enough about to take such a leap can't be all bad. Forums are make believe, after all is said and done. But they can affect our lives in a very real way. Sometimes spectacularly. If nothing else, I'm glad the Spin Flippery microcosm was able to produce a lasting relationship like theirs because such a thing is to be treasured. It ain't as easy as they made it look.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh honey, you know I feel the same way about you. And I'm not even high OR drunk. Had some Monster, tho, that shit's awesome.

Yep. Some of our friendships, as Dono already pointed out, have lasted longer than RL ones, including relationships.

Twas my baby. I loved it. I think what was important about it was the input and thought exchange we had for a long while, and then it outlived its purpose, and we all left. I do miss being able to write epic walls of text without anyone able to stop me...
Please don't ever mistake my thoughts on SF as distaste or bitterness. I loved being a part of it and was honored you thought highly enough of me to ask me to be involved. I was sad to see Gear go Gear on it and couldn't really stay to watch what I knew was inevitable. But the forum itself...that was special. For the briefest of moments. And really, isn't that the truth of almost everything we cherish?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice to have you two posting again. Any clues to the "mystery" I mentioned to you both on FB?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I had the opposite take. I actually thought better of Jib once he started IRL with Ily, because she clearly saw something of value in him and her judgment is sound. Anybody she felt strongly enough about to take such a leap can't be all bad. Forums are make believe, after all is said and done. But they can affect our lives in a very real way. Sometimes spectacularly. If nothing else, I'm glad the Spin Flippery microcosm was able to produce a lasting relationship like theirs because such a thing is to be treasured. It ain't as easy as they made it look.
Well maybe I'm just a cynical, jealous old man. A POS like Jibbles found love, but no love for a 48 year old, crossdressing, virgin nice guy.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I didn't find love.

I found an exotic European trash meat sock to drive my engorged veiny spic cock in, ye pathetic excuse for a fat fucking faggot.