Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Mirah

I love you
Just put all that stuff in the badlands. Thats what I do.
Or don't.

I guess I was sad for Drew because I thought she had found someone and was happy-AND HONESTLY ONCE MY FAVORITE stars start having babies I sort of lose interest with them because I can't relate, so I hadn't been following her as much. BUT IS STILL SUPER LOVE HER!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Rylan touched his mum's tits on purpose on Gogglebox, he's a strange man.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
That day after you think you're done being sick, when you try to have a regular day but when you get back from running errands and your body goes "You're going to take a nap now," and you realize you're still not back to 100%.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Here you go.
86028067.jpg
I worry that she might try to make a balloon animal out of something important.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Otis from Supergirl was on magnum, I assumed he was a bad guy, I wasn't wrong.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Anyone read the Joss Whedon interview where he basically caused the death of a child at his house when he was a kid, and slept with a bunch of young women on Buffy because he would have kicked himself later if he hadn't?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I mean the thing with the child happened when he was five and I doubt we can really blame him for that.

The rest of that shit is all on him though.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm thinking of unlikeing George Takei on Facebook, there seems to be nothing left of his content any more, all it is, is endless AITA from Reddit. And I don't care that someone brought a vegan cake to a vegans birthday and somehow that escalated quickly.

CaptainWacky

Facebook was a mistake.

CaptainWacky

Things like that creep me the fuck out. 1992 was closer to 1963 than it is to today. WHY.

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you were standing in line for the new Spiderman movie and told the kid next to you that you saw "Star Wars" in the movie theater, that would be like the person standing in line with you at "Star Wars," telling you about how they saw "The Wizard of Oz" in the movie theater. Actually, the time between now and 1977 is longer than...IIRC, The Wizard of Oz was 1939.

"Ghostbusters" was 1984. The ECTO-1 was a 1959 Caddy. If "Ghostbusters" took place today, the ECTO-1 would have to be a 1996 model to be the same vintage. And don't get me going on "Johnny Mnemonic," "Blade Runner," and "Back to the Future 2".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Today, Andrew Dice Clay would be starring in "The Adventures of Ford Festiva".

whisky

Boobie inspector
When my grandmother was born airplanes hadn't been invented yet. By the time I was born they had already had two world wars, invented nuclear weapons and walked on the moon.

I don't feel like progress has come as far since then as it had before, flat TVs and video games are great, but where is my spaceship?

CaptainWacky

AveryBrooksFlyingCars.youtube

Mirah

I love you
When my grandmother was born airplanes hadn't been invented yet. By the time I was born they had already had two world wars, invented nuclear weapons and walked on the moon.

I don't feel like progress has come as far since then as it had before, flat TVs and video games are great, but where is my spaceship?

You can watch this tiktok account's videos and feel like you are in a spaceship or some other world.

CaptainWacky

The early seasons of Murder, She Wrote were really good.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm currently watching celebrity coach trip on the all 4 ap, there are a few big brother people on.

CaptainWacky

So stretching the definition of "celebrity" I see.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They usually do most of them are just off reality shows like towie or Geordie shore, with the occasional member of a band everyone has forgotten about.