Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
0kOgUqt.png

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why is a big goofy mischievous smile called a "shit-eating grin"? I don't think anyone has ever looked happy to be eating shit. Or is it the grin you get as you watch someone you've pranked eat shit? I guess that would make sense.

jack

Why is a big goofy mischievous smile called a "shit-eating grin"? I don't think anyone has ever looked happy to be eating shit. Or is it the grin you get as you watch someone you've pranked eat shit? I guess that would make sense.

In Book XXI of his History of Rome, Livy describes a Carthaginian sect of coprophages, the risus faecivorus, or shit-eating grin, being commonly displayed by its adherents.

jack

^^Which team do you like, Dr Dave?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I had one that got in the house and was walking around on the floor. Was in the middle of feeding and/or watering the cat and dog and was going to do it as soon as my hands were free. By then he wasn't there anymore. Found a dead one by the door this morning. Dunno if it was the same one or not. Same thing.