Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Just watched a Murder, She Wrote where two separate male characters (one a sheriff!) tried to rape the same woman. This is supposed to be a relaxing show!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's probably a good thing that they didn't pitch the show to the network with the title Rape She Wrote.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I mean if you wanted to see rape you'd go see a Ridley Scott film.

Mirah

I love you
She never heard of most store's policy of "No shoes, no shirt, no service"?

She said no one has stopped her yet. But I did see people in the comments on the video responding to the stuff they have to pick up off the floors and they strongly cautioned her from walking around barefoot.

whisky

Boobie inspector
John Schneider is really being a douche about Alec Baldwin in a series of YouTube videos.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Karma's a bitch. If anyone deserves douchey treatment, it's Alec Baldwin.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He's done at least three videos claiming he's lying and guns don't go off on their own, and how every actor should check a gun before firing it, ect.

Mirah

I love you
I don't think we have a hot or not thread, so I will post this here:

Dua Lipa
Hot or Not?

She recently posted pics of herself outside in the cold in a bikini and hello kitty boots. SOOOO CUTE!
And then she got in a hot tub, so she wasn't really cold for all that long.
I will let y'all find the pictures yourself.

Mirah

I love you
He's done at least three videos claiming he's lying and guns don't go off on their own, and how every actor should check a gun before firing it, ect.

I watched the interivew that Alec did.
He says how he has never done that. So at least he is consistent. He claims once he did that and then someone takes it again anyway, so he was told not to do it.

But it does seem other actors think differently.

The whole story is tragic. And there are/were multiple things wrong in that situation and one of them was Alec. He says he doesn't feel guilty at all. I mean of course he probably has to say that-but anyone who accidently kills someone-in that sort of situation-would have to fucking feel a little bit of guilt.
And maybe I'm just a person who feels guilty when they shouldn't and I have all my life so when I hear someone who can just say that I am always amazed.
He did throw the ammo person under the bus.
It is unfortunate.
Who is responsible?
Did someone intentionaly do this? Did they do it to harm Alec? Did they do it to kill someone?
Some don't think Alec intentionally did it either, and neither do I. But he did have responsibility to keep everyone on set safe and it was apparent that he didn't do that AND he wasn't aware of any other safety issues.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I still feel guilty about a rock I kicked off a cliff that landed in a bird's nest, and that was 30 years ago.

It's possible he was advised to not say guilty in case his words are used against him in any future trial.

Mirah

I love you
Yeah, that makes sense. Not sure the interview was even a good idea.

I was looking for the "care" emoji like on FB about your bird story. : ( I'm sorry.

CaptainWacky

I don't think we have a hot or not thread, so I will post this here:

Dua Lipa
Hot or Not?

She recently posted pics of herself outside in the cold in a bikini and hello kitty boots. SOOOO CUTE!
And then she got in a hot tub, so she wasn't really cold for all that long.
I will let y'all find the pictures yourself.

Hot.
Dua Lipa 2018 Bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awards

CaptainWacky

And ladders.