Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Mirah

I love you
We were at this park, I was with my family and part of the park has been converted with mountain bike trails. There were many people doing the same thing. I find it annoying.

Mirah

I love you
I am visiting my sister while she is house sitting. EVERYTHING in this house is connected to a computer. EVERYTHING

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Quicker access to the Mine Field!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think I posted something on the internet while half asleep this morning, but I also might have only dreamed I did it because I can't find it or remember exactly what it was I posted.

Mirah

I love you
It was really good.
It is a secret
and I'm not going to tell you!
Just kididng
I"m not sure if I saw something odd or not. (Goes to look)

CaptainWacky

annoying person on quiz show

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ugh. Reality.

CaptainWacky

At least her name isn't Helen Mucus.

whisky

Boobie inspector
TV and radio in the UK set to gloomy for the next week or so.

CaptainWacky

WHy the fuck are BBC1 and BBC2 showing the exact same thing? Like fine do the 24 hour coverage (update: he's still dead) on one channel, but why both?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Didn't realise have I got news for you was back on, Ian and Paul look so old and tired now, it feels like they are just going through the motions.

Also Kathryn Ryan looks like she's ruined her face with Botox.

CaptainWacky

Yeah...she used to look a lot better. I still like her but...yeah. It's her choice OBVIOUSLY but I don't get it.

Saw a Murder She Wrote today with Ernest Borgnine, Adam West, LeVar Burton and Jerry Orbach (as recurring character Harry McGraw, of course!) all guest starring. That's a good line-up! (West was murdered.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ice cream is usually a worthwhile endeavor.