Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Crap. It's only Thursday. This is the second day in a row where I thought it was Friday.

The Question

Eternal
Absence seizures are the natural result of watching too much British television. Probably a natural defense mechanism.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

whisky

Boobie inspector
Has there ever been a superman comic where general Zod had to fight another version of himself?

A Zod off?

The Question

Eternal
There's probably one where he buggers one of his clones. Like the Zodomite he is.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Another idea from yesterday afternoon was licensing specially shaped Spaghettios and calling them Insane Clown Pasta. But that wasn't it either. :(
OOH! JuggalOs: Insane Clown Pasta.

The Question

Eternal
Here you go.
86028067.jpg

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
Drew Barrymore is single again. : (

Do you think she would be interested in having a live in nanny? OMG I will go live with her. Please can I live with Drew Barrymore? I really want to!

The Question

Eternal
The Cazador Preserve and the Nightstalker Splicing facilities are strangely quiet. TOO quiet.

CaptainWacky

The answer is me.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you think I say fucked-up things here, just know that I'm censoring myself. There's like "The Aristocrats"-level stuff in my brain going "OOH! OOH! TELL THEM THIS! TELL THEM THIS!" I need an IT guy to set me up a dual and then an A/B switch on my desk so it's no effort to post as the dual.