The Question

Eternal
Or is it just gone now?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The Theme Picker is on YouTube:

The Question

Eternal
You know what's fun? I'm standing alone against the board's Bolsheviks, and you fucking vanished. Not that I can't handle them on my own, but why am I? What, did your nuts dissolve like the Nazis' faces in Raiders of the Lost Ark? Was genuinely standing up for the American people what separated the men from the boys?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
For starters, he put me on ignore over that very thing, remember?

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE NEWS THREAD???" LOL

You fuckers deserve each other.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You know what's fun? I'm standing alone against the board's Bolsheviks, and you fucking vanished. Not that I can't handle them on my own, but why am I? What, did your nuts dissolve like the Nazis' faces in Raiders of the Lost Ark? Was genuinely standing up for the American people what separated the men from the boys?
Lol....you standing up the American people....I salute you....I did Nazi that cumming. You are a hero. Now go wipe that Orange creamsicle dripping from.your mouth.

The Question

Eternal
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE NEWS THREAD???"

Remind me, wasn't that a thread that you started? You were yelling "racist" what, yesterday, trying to brown nose the Leftforge crowd? Your oblivious hypocrisy is cute.

jack

are you high again? That sound you hear is the clue going over your head so fast it breaks the sound barrier. Next you'll be bumping the thread to "prove your point"

Do try again failed one.

jack

For starters, he put me on ignore over that very thing, remember?

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE NEWS THREAD???" LOL

You fuckers deserve each other.

Here, let me hold your hand. I was quoting Volpone in response to your sucking his cock to join in getting trashed in the Booty thread. Problem with that is he has me on ignore, so that won't work very well. He even started a thread to display his ignorance on how the ignore function works, which I was quoting loosely. I wasn't saying it I was pointing this out. You bit, and bit hard.

The rest, as they say is history. :bigass:

Nice dancing meth head.

jack

Jesus, takes all the fun out of it when you have to explain everything :bigass:

jack

Did he at least come in your mouth?

jack

Stupid as Blackfoot.

The Question

Eternal
85166684.jpg

The Question

Eternal

jack

No, not at all. You "accused me" of disowning my very favorite thread in SF. What I was doing was quoting Volpone, who had me on ignore and started a thread in QSF suggesting that I had somehow influenced the removal of the thread because he couldn't find it because he had me on ignore. You were sucking his cock to come help you with "the Bolsheviks" remember?

The way ignore works on this board whoever the OP is, if they are on ignore, the thread can't be seen, remember?

Is this realization just dawning on you? Need a shovel for the hole you're digging?

:bigass:

jack

Jesus Christ, you make Blackfoot look intelligent by comparison. That's pretty fucking stupid :D

The Question

Eternal
No, not at all. You "accused me" of disowning my very favorite thread in SF.

And? What has that got to do with Volpone losing track of that thread?

Jack said:

I do believe your retardation may be terminal.

The Question

Eternal
I didn't accuse you of disowning your thread, by the way, you non compos mentis jizz bucket. I accused you of being a hypocrite when you called somebody racist when you not only throw the word 'cupcakeer(s)' around as freely as Volpone does, but actually started a thread of your own to do it in.

You're putting on a shallow and effortlessly disprovable woke act now that you've joined the speech fascists over at WF, but just like Biden, you're not putting on a flimsy pretense to try to bury a racist past -- because, just like Biden's, your racism is overt and very much in the present. And if you don't understand that, then "you ain't black!"

Maybe you sincerely do think I'm a racist. Maybe the more I see of Typical cupcakeer Behavior, the more I become one. But you know what you won't catch me doing? Fucking lying about it. Lying is for spineless, conniving leftist shitballs.
:sarek: