White people are going to learn.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
btw, You spelled "Black People" incorrectly in the title of this stupid thread :bigass:

jack

And it's cute you think I'm "BROWNFOOT" I don't use any of my alts to fuck with you the way you fail at daily. I handle you just fine with my main.

But, thanks for the complement stupid :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
There should be more JEWS supporting Black People on this matter. The white people who are down with the movement, does it to save face. Can WE trust white folks?

images

The Black Lives Matter movement has drawn tens of millions into the streets to participate in protests taking place every day since May. The movement appears to have attracted protesters who are younger and wealthier. The age group with the largest share of protesters was people under 35 and the income group with the largest share of protesters was those earning more than $150,000. Half of those who said they protested said that this was their first time getting involved with a form of activism or demonstration. A majority said that they watched a video of police violence toward protesters or the Black community within the last year. And of those people, half said that it made them more supportive of the Black Lives Matter movement. More than 40 percent of counties in the United States, at least 1,360 have had a protest. Unlike with past Black Lives Matter protests, nearly 95 percent of counties that had a protest recently are majority white, and nearly three-quarters of the counties are more than 75 percent white.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BLACK IS KING

White people are going to learn.....We are not having this cupcakeer bashing no more. New York, Texas, Wyoming, California, Vermont, Oregon might tolerate this shit, but not North Carolina.

Three police officers fired after they are caught using 'hate-filled speech,' chief says.

3 police officers have been fired after they were heard on video spewing "hate-filled speech" and referring "to Black people as the cupcakeers. Each officer was a veteran of the department, having been hired in the late 1990s, according to employment records released by the city. The department also will consult with the district attorney's office about this case to determine if crimes were committed by the officers. The video was discovered on June 4 during a monthly video review, according to the internal investigation report. The footage, captured by in-vehicle dashboard camera, was classified as an "accidental activation," the report says.
One officer said that he believed a civil war was coming, adding he was going to buy a new assault rifle. He felt martial law would be declared and said, "we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them fucking cupcakeers. I can't wait, and wipe 'em off the fuckinging map."

And Another Thing: We are going to tear your Kingdom down

This behavior will not be tolerated....* We must breathe * We must be heard. *We must unite. *We must rise.

The Question

Eternal
btw, You spelled "Black People" incorrectly in the title of this stupid thread :bigass:

Mighty generous of you to assume they're capable of learning. :who?me?:

BROWNFOOT

CeeJay VaJayJay said:

cupcakea thank we beefin but he jus cryin like a BITCH while ya boy bussin a gut up in here!

And another thang:

Bitch b all up in a cupcakea DM str8 trippin to!

"Gets ridda yo av! Stop talkin nonsense! HMU wif dem dick pix!" :hmmm:

Dats right u heard!

:smh:

:backin up from da fagnit:

:b ova where yo raggedy man lovin ass AINT at bitch:

:pissed:

The Question

Eternal
That's pretty awful, really. :no::hmmm:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn....All we ever did to you was being BLACK and y'all took advantage of that. Now its time for The Big Back - Revenge. We gotta pay the slave master back.

And Another Thang:

cupcakea thank we beefin but he jus cryin like a BITCH while ya boy bussin a gut up in here!

Be a good white boy and change your avatar.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How white people can be better allies to the Black Community

Keep the conversation going
: One of the (many) steps we can take to push back against the racial oppression that is so widespread in this country is to not remain silent in the face of it. Start conversations about the injustices you’re seeing and further the discussions on social media. Talk about race with your family and friends, even (and especially) if it’s uncomfortable...Educate yourself: Let me be clear: It is not the job of Black people to educate white people about racial injustice. It is our own responsibility. Do the work of seeking out books and documentaries and articles and allow yourself to learn from them. We have been circulating the document, which is full of ways to educate yourself about racism, both its history and what we can do to counter it today...Protest: Protesting unjust measures is one of the most visible and powerful ways to show your support. It’s powerful to see millions of white people starting conversations and sharing posts on social media; it’s even more powerful to see thousands of people come together physically, all in unison, pursuing one greater outcome. Black and white People need piece...Don’t avoid the discomfort you’re feeling: Recognize that the ability to quickly move past the feelings that have been brought up in response to George Floyd’s murder is an absolute privilege. The people who move past them are those who don’t harbor continual fear over the same thing happening to themselves or to their loved ones. Systematic injustices can only become invisible if they don’t affect you...Sign the petition: One of the most immediate ways you can show your support is by signing the petition by Color of Change, a nonprofit civil rights advocacy organization.

BROWNFOOT

White people are going to learn....All we ever did to you was being BLACK and y'all took advantage of that. Now its time for The Big Back - Revenge. We gotta pay the slave master back.

And Another Thang:

Be a good white boy and change your avatar.
Y’all b str8 trippin yo. Naw ho dup, u caint b str8 trippin coz yo azz ain’t str8 OHHHHHHH

jack

LOL he still posting to this stupid thread? I don't see it unless you post something. What a moron.

That's cupcakeers for you. Always breaking the rules. Well, cupcakeers going to learn soon...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jewish people should learn that Black Lives Matter.... The Jews have a 5,750 year history, tracing their origins to Biblical times. Evolving out of a common religion, the Jewish people developed customs, culture, and an ethical system which identified them as Jews regardless of their individual religious attitudes. The ancient Jews were both conquerors and the conquered. But they were among only a handful of ancient peoples to survive, despite centuries of persecution, massacres, and their dispersion amongst all of the world’s nations. Where other peoples assimilated, the Jews adopted some local customs and folkways, but held onto the basic tenets of their religion and culture.

The Question

Eternal
Posting stupid black supremacist garbage, yeah. Dumb dipshit cupcakeer who, if we white folks pulled out, would float right to the bottom of the fuckin' shitpile with the other illiterate fucking turds that comprise his racial and intellectual peerage. This continent would go the way of South Africa, where as soon as they stole the land from the white farmer, they damned themselves to starvation because they have the collective intellect of a fucking turnip.

You, you retarded shit eating fucking yard ape, need to shut your retarded fucking mouth and stop trying to bite the hand that fucking feeds you. Stupid mutant monkey cocksucker.

jack

Still not even the cupcakeer's thought. Just copy pasting and "oooh look how I'm trolling them"

20+ years of this behavior. I guess when the boot is on your neck all the time you may get stressed out occasionally.

jack

Posting stupid black supremacist garbage, yeah. Dumb dipshit cupcakeer who, if we white folks pulled out, would float right to the bottom of the fuckin' shitpile with the other illiterate fucking turds that comprise his racial and intellectual peerage. This continent would go the way of South Africa, where as soon as they stole the land from the white farmer, they damned themselves to starvation because they have the collective intellect of a fucking turnip.

You, you retarded shit eating fucking yard ape, need to shut your retarded fucking mouth and stop trying to bite the hand that fucking feeds you. Stupid mutant monkey cocksucker.

This is the heart of it, in so many ways.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif
images

I like western movies, but not cowboys and Indian movies. It discusses me how you white people almost wiped them off the face of the earth. Yall can not do the same to Black People. We are here to tear your evil kingdom down. We are going to make you wish you weren't born.

And Another Thang:

What is the difference between Caucasian and white people?
In the United States, the root term Caucasian has also often been used as a synonym for white people or of European, Middle Eastern, or North African ancestry. Its usage in American English has been criticized.

Last edited: