White people are going to learn.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Shit, maybe Chuckie will focus his efforts on the Cubans now.

"Chuckie vs. Cuba".... should be interesting to watch.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Now, remember how I said my friend was a landlord? Well, some of his tenants have proved that Blackfoot-like behavior really IS just a case of being raised wrong. He's told me of two black families who rented from him, and they were as different as night and day.

The first family, he said, were absolute saints.

The second, however, were Blackfoot-tier dunces. They did things like routinely piss in the shower, and flush used diapers down the toilet. Created an environment so toxic, it caused one of their kids' kidneys to fail. Not to mention caused the pipes to burst via contaminating the water so badly that it became prime feeding grounds for Tubifex worms, who proceeded to breed in such large numbers, that the pipes were clogged solid.

Kefka

Every few years, being black becomes a macabre spectacle. What is usually a complicated private identity becomes a public one. black man is killed by a white police officer in the United States, and suddenly the world is attuned to your race. Suddenly, the world is trying to help. It’s trying to amplify black voices. It’s posting Martin Luther King and Malcolm X quotes and videos. It’s donating money. It’s circulating videos of black protesters and black media voices.And it’s being humbled. It’s trying to learn. It’s ashamed that it wasn’t educated enough before about racism, and it is here to take a cue from black people ,your book recommendations, your understanding, your absolution. And it’s also here a little bit for the righteous feeling of proximity to you, to your virtuous victimhood, to your moment in history.

Let this moment help white people dispense with our constant need to be right. To not hit the comment button. To stop interrupting. To be quiet for a minute. Let us listen. When black people say they feel scared, attacked, watched, different, suspicious, lesser, criminal, let us resist the urge to defend ourselves as a response. Let us admit that our skin does not make things harder for us the way it does for others. Let us understand the spectrum between racist and not, that some of our behaviors, thoughts and feelings are so deeply ingrained that we need real time and effort to root them out. In a world where black people have to beg for their lives as the air leaves their bodies, it’s the least we can do.
Nick Cannon knows he is a slave boy to Jewish power, and so do you. You are a bitch pretending to be angry. "White boys" - OOH, HOW HORRID!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Don't bother Paul. He doesn't even read his own copypasta.

This is a thread about nothing. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Now, remember how I said my friend was a landlord? Well, some of his tenants have proved that Blackfoot-like behavior really IS just a case of being raised wrong. He's told me of two black families who rented from him, and they were as different as night and day.

The second, however, were Blackfoot-tier dunces. They did things like routinely piss in the shower, and flush used diapers down the toilet. Created an environment so toxic, it caused one of their kids' kidneys to fail. Not to mention caused the pipes to burst via contaminating the water so badly that it became prime feeding grounds for Tubifex worms, who proceeded to breed in such large numbers, that the pipes were clogged solid.

I call bullshit on your post Mexican. All Mexicans and Jews should be totally down with BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Yahooee

Jews hate cupcakeers last I heard. I've also seen you act the way he says so we know y'all can be like that.

With a passion. and Charlemagne is not Mexican you dumb fuck.

You going to come over this weekend Wilson? Some of my friends want to start that bathroom stuff up again :bigass:

If you promise to be nice to them I might let you come over.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
What I'd like to know is why the fuck Chuckie thinks I'm Mexican?

Also, most Argentines are white. Wanna know why? It's because the Spanish colonists in much of South America were far more brutal to their Native populations than the British and Americans were - made what happened in the U.S. seem like nothing more than an elementary school playground tussle.

Hell, the friend in question admitted that every so often, the Argentine government finds YET ANOTHER Native mass-grave that his great-great-grandfather was responsible for. He fully admits that his great-great-grandfather was a monster.

Makes MY most shameful ancestor - a Scottish nobleman who sold out the Scots to the English - seem like nothing.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
cupcakeers, do the humty hump, do the humty hump. White people are going to bump you

Fixed that for you, jigaboo cunt. We are bumping you. Saw one of you get bumped in the back 6 times live on TV couple days ago.

It ain't ending for your kind, tap dancer. It's just beginning.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn...As long as we keep marring your white women, we will all ways be in the game. We are turning the white race BLAAAACK. Ask the Kardashian's, Richard Pryor, Michael Jordan, Kanye West, Eddie Murphy, O.J.Simpson, Russell Wilson, Tiger Woods, Shaq, Charles Barkley, Randy Jacson, Chris Dolby.

And Another Thang: Krackerewhite boyz

I can see why Black Men were sexually attracted too Kim Kardashian...She got that flat ass surgically enhanced, like all white chicks because she believed in the myth that all Black Men had large packages. Kim also had her breast done. Now how can a brother turn that down.

BAAHAHAHAHAHA!

jack

There are definitely some cool black people. These people are not cupcakeers. However, some will piss in the shower or the lawn, or the street if they've done enough 40's. They always blame the landlord for any damage to the property they cause too. Filthy and disgusting, just like our house pinata.

Where'd the Mexican thing come from, do you suppose? Some of that shit comes from out of the blue.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

LOL Charlemagne is not Mexican.

Dirk never said that anywhere. Unless of course you have a little proof? :bigass:

Did you know Dirk hates your fucking guts almost as much as I do? Ask around, and reference my quote. The way you act is why white cops kill y'all so frequently.

Were you at the march today? Nah, you were shitposting at TK :bigass:

jack

White people are going to learn...As long as we keep marring your white women, we will all ways be in the game. We are turning the white race BLAAAACK. Ask the Kardashian's, Richard Pryor, Michael Jordan, Kanye West, Eddie Murphy, O.J.Simpson, Russell Wilson, Tiger Woods, Shaq, Charles Barkley, Randy Jacson, Chris Dolby.

And Another Thang: Krackerewhite boyz

I can see why Black Men were sexually attracted too Kim Kardashian...She got that flat ass surgically enhanced, like all white chicks because she believed in the myth that all Black Men had large packages. Kim also had her breast done. Now how can a brother turn that down.

BAAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL racist much? Damn, you're just a horrible person.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Yeah, just talked to Dirk on FB. He NEVER told you that I was a Mexican, Chuckie.

So of course, this means that Blackfoot is either lying, stupid, insane, or all three.

Most likely all three, given what I've seen of him over the past decade.

jack

That works. The Blackfoot persona is lying, the CJ persona is stupid/racist and the whateverthefuckhecallshimself persona is insane.

Well done.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pete Carroll implores coaches, white people to listen to Black people

Pete Carroll delivered a passionate monologue during his news conference Saturday, speaking for more than 14 minutes about the need for white people to gain a better understanding of racism in America. "They don't know enough, and they need to be coached up and they need to be educated about what the heck is going on in this world," Carroll said.

He began by acknowledging Jackie Robinson Day and saying he wanted to talk "about some stuff that's on my heart." "Black people can't scream anymore," Carroll said, "they can't march anymore, they can't bare their souls anymore to what they've lived with for hundreds of years because white guys came over from Europe and started a new country with a great idea and great ideals and wrote down great writings and laws and all of that, about democracy and freedom and equality for all, and
that's not what happened because we went down this other road here.

"We followed economics and rich white guys making money, and they put together a system of slavery, and we've never left it, really. It's never gone away. The really amazing thing I've learned is Black people know the truth. They know exactly what's going on. It's white people that don't know. And it's not that they're not telling us. They've been telling us. We know what's right and what's wrong. We just have not been open to listen to it." "So coaches, I'm calling on you," he said. "Let's step up. No more being quiet, no more being afraid to talk the topics, no more 'I'm a little bit uncomfortable, I might lose my job over this because I've taken a stand here or there.' Screw it.

^That's coming from a white man who job depends on Black Men.^ This white man made millions off Black America. Do we trust the word of a white man? if I was about to lose $5 million I'd give that same speech too. it took him over 50 years to realize what white america has done to African-Americans. If I were racist, I'd tell him to........roast in hell, Cracker.