White people are going to learn.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Is jack really a cupcakea hater, or is he just blowing smoke in white peoples ass'es?

Troll Kingdom just found out that jack supports BLACK LIVES MATTERS while blowing smoke up white and Black peoples collective ass'es. Thanks to Starship Coyote. The cupcakeer lover has been cold busted and can't be trusted. jack's word ain't bond, he's a liar.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I call bullshit on your post Mexican.

What I'd like to know is why the fuck Chuckie thinks I'm Mexican?

From Dirk Funk.

Yeah, just talked to Dirk on FB. He NEVER told you that I was a Mexican, Chuckie.
So of course, this means that Blackfoot is either lying, stupid, insane, or all three.
Most likely all three, given what I've seen of him over the past decade.

Charlemagne is not Mexican you dumb fuck.

LOL Charlemagne is not Mexican.

O'kay, It could have been Frank Carrerra but my money is that Dirk Funk told me. For now, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. You sir are a Mexican. And you sir should be down with BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Troll Kingdom just found out that jack supports BLACK LIVES MATTERS while blowing smoke up white and Black peoples collective ass'es. Thanks to Starship Coyote. The cupcakeer lover has been cold busted and can't be trusted. jack's word ain't bond, he's a liar.
Ok breaks over. There's another white guy waiting on the street corner waiting to take advantage of your Nickel & Polish the Pickle combo. Handjob and shoeshine for a nickel. What adeal.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

The Black Lives Matter movement has drawn tens of millions into the streets to participate in protests taking place every day since May. The movement appears to have attracted protesters who are younger and wealthier. The age group with the largest share of protesters was people under 35 and the income group with the largest share of protesters was those earning more than $150,000. Half of those who said they protested said that this was their first time getting involved with a form of activism or demonstration. A majority said that they watched a video of police violence toward protesters or the Black community within the last year. And of those people, half said that it made them more supportive of the Black Lives Matter movement. More than 40 percent of counties in the United States, at least 1,360 have had a protest. Unlike with past Black Lives Matter protests, nearly 95 percent of counties that had a protest recently are majority white, and nearly three-quarters of the counties are more than 75 percent white.

No lives matters, until BLACK LIVES MATTERS.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ya know what's interesting? Black Africans (not redundant, since there ARE fair-skinned and even white people living in Africa) hate, hate, HATE Black Americans. They see them as lazy whiners who don't know how good they have it.

In other words, Chuckie would be even less welcome in Africa than he is here.

My wife went to Kenya BITD and she told me the same thing: Africans HATE black Americans and think they're lazy.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lets settle this BLACK and WHITE thing once and for all. We need a separation of power. We will never resolve the problems between us. BLACK and WHITE people need to go there separate ways. Here's my plan to make this happen.

images

Give African-Americans our own part of America (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, DC, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky. Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maine, Mississippi, New Jersey). European-Americans can occupy all other states. We will also separate the 4 major sports. Football, Basketball and Baseball belonging to the BLACKS and Hockey to the Whites.

And Another Thang: :bigass:

All legal Mexican-Americans will be relocated to the southern part of Texas and New Mexico. The Native-Americans will occupy the northern part of Texas and the southern part of Wyoming. Send all other races back where they came from. Only white people want this melting pot shit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My wife went to Kenya BITD and she told me the same thing: Africans HATE black Americans and think they're lazy.

This isn't about Africans or any other black people across the world, Its about African-Americans. Oh, and by the way. I call bullshit about your wife and what she said about what Kenya people said about Black Americans. Your are a fucking geek like the rest of us. If you had a wife, she must hate cupcakeers as much as you do. Black African-America have better education and more money than any other blacks.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

My first cousin (one removed)'s father is originally from Senegal - and he said the exact same thing as the Kenyans your wife met.

Yahooee

Chuck is a perfect example of a lazy black American.

Did I mention he's also a serial liar and obsessed with Jack?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Let one in and they want to all join in. Ask the Native Americans.

After making a name for herself as the first non-black dancer on "Soul Train," Cheryl Song credits the show for allowing her to work with Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dear White People: Here Are 5 Uncomfortable Truths Black Colleagues Need You To Know

Truth #1 - Racism doesn’t just show up in its most extreme form. There is indeed a continuum (of racist thoughts and behaviors), and you may be on it. Truth #2 – Even if you personally haven’t offended anyone (that you know of), you may indeed be part of the problem. Truth #3 – Every black person on your team is not your “friend.” Truth #4 – Gender and race discrimination are not “essentially the same.” Truth #5 – Even though there may be one or two black faces in leadership, your organization may indeed have a rampant racial injustice problem. Bonus Truth #6: You can absolutely be part of the solution.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Considering the continuum of racism

By framing racism as the scourge of an ignorant few, White people skirt the uncomfortable work of interrogating the perks of their own Whiteness and confronting the structures that uphold those perks. White privilege allows White people to believe that because they grew up poor, or have Black friends, or are descended from European immigrants who were once viewed as non-White, they themselves are exempt from White privilege and, by extension, innocents in the perpetuation of racism. White people can free themselves from the question of whether or not they are racist and instead ask themselves whether they are actively challenging racism as they go about their lives.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people will need to do more than just be allies, they need to become actively anti-racist.

A personal question I have often wrestled with is...Why are white people still racist? For some, this may sound like a rhetorical flourish or an over-generalisation and I know, it won't endear me to those white people bent on skirting their whiteness. So this is a candid invitation to white people. I would like you to let go of your white, liberal and defensive posturing if you can, and to take centre stage (not just to listen and learn) and courageously and critically engage with the muck and mire of your racism. Imagine yourself in our shoes for the past 500 years. Why do you still hate us? We have mastered English, French, and Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and every other European language. We have converted to Christianity and to every other Abrahamic religion under the sun so we could pray to your God, too. We pay the same tax to the same state and work in the same fields. We sometimes even vote for the same candidate, cheer for the same team or player and find joy and solace in the same Bach, Beethoven, Chopin and Mozart symphony. We have given you Jazz, Blues, Rumba, Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop, Grime, Afrobeat, Zouk and Kompa and a myriad of genres and dances to enjoy and tax. Yet, in spite of all of this and much, much more, the incontrovertible fact for many Black people is that your whiteness continues to terrorise us; to paralyse us socially, economically and politically. It stunts our growth at home and across the globe where we have made new homes.

images

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
All white people of America has Black in there ancestry. It started with the slave ships, when slave owners rapped out and violated our African queens. The tables has been turned now. Black people are having children with white people, eventually turning white people Black.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

My first cousin (one removed)'s father is originally from Senegal - and he said the exact same thing as the Kenyans your wife met.

Sure! These are the same black people who still walk around the jungle bare footed and buck ass naked. The same black people who still hunts animals with poison blow darts. The same black people who still to this day (2020) lives in straw huts. The same black people who climbs 200 feet to raid bees nest for honey. the same black people who eats slugs and fly larva to survive. The same black people who helped sell African-American to white people.

And Another Thang: Charlemagne and Starship Coyote

Do these Senegal and Kenya people know y'all are racist?

My first cousin (one removed)'s father is originally from Senegal

^That makes you a Blackexican Charlemagne.^