White people are going to learn.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Wilson is welcome nowhere. He's the village idiot where he lives. I spoke to quite a few people that actually know him where he lives, probably 10 at least and all of them essentially said he was a scam artist that was a janitor in a business he said he owned, and was fired from. They say he's unemployed and wanders the streets sometimes asking people for money or food.

You should see what happened to his "business" Everything he touches dies.
I'd ask how he affords to go on the internet if he is unemployed, but I've seen homeless people with better phones than me so that answers that.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'd ask how he affords to go on the internet if he is unemployed, but I've seen homeless people with better phones than me so that answers that.

It's known as gaming the system/ No credit, but he's good at that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Every few years, being black becomes a macabre spectacle. What is usually a complicated private identity becomes a public one. black man is killed by a white police officer in the United States, and suddenly the world is attuned to your race. Suddenly, the world is trying to help. It’s trying to amplify black voices. It’s posting Martin Luther King and Malcolm X quotes and videos. It’s donating money. It’s circulating videos of black protesters and black media voices.And it’s being humbled. It’s trying to learn. It’s ashamed that it wasn’t educated enough before about racism, and it is here to take a cue from black people ,your book recommendations, your understanding, your absolution. And it’s also here a little bit for the righteous feeling of proximity to you, to your virtuous victimhood, to your moment in history.

Let this moment help white people dispense with our constant need to be right. To not hit the comment button. To stop interrupting. To be quiet for a minute. Let us listen. When black people say they feel scared, attacked, watched, different, suspicious, lesser, criminal, let us resist the urge to defend ourselves as a response. Let us admit that our skin does not make things harder for us the way it does for others. Let us understand the spectrum between racist and not, that some of our behaviors, thoughts and feelings are so deeply ingrained that we need real time and effort to root them out. In a world where black people have to beg for their lives as the air leaves their bodies, it’s the least we can do.

The Question

Eternal
Still not a sliver of an original thought, huh? You just keep living up to that stereotype, knuckle fucker.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Still not a sliver of an original thought, huh? You just keep living up to that stereotype, knuckle fucker.

How would knuckle-fucking even work? Do you just repeatedly punch yourself in the dick, hoping you'll eventually climax?

Now that I think about it, knuckle-fucking would explain SO MUCH about Chuckie...

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hugh MacRae Park name change to take place immediately, signs removed

The park was originally named after Hugh MacRae, a noted white supremacist who was deeply involved in the 1898 massacre when an unspecified number of black people were killed by white men on a mission to take over the city. MacRae and his wife, Rena, donated the land to the county on April 10, 1925, with the stipulation the property was for white people only. While black people started going to the park in the late 1960′s, it wasn’t until December 24, 1980, that Hugh Morton, an heir of Hugh MacRae’s, had the restrictions officially released. There’s been a lot of conversation over the last many years about Hugh MacRae Park and what the name symbolizes. The commission ultimately voted 3-2 to change the name to Long Leaf Park

White people are going to learn. We are going to tear your kingdom down.

And Another Thang:

They changed the name today. Baahahahahahahahaha. We are going to tear your kingdom down. We are going to tear your kingdom down. We are going to tear your kingdom down.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I love it when a thread about nothing becomes something about me. Thanks for ignoring me...nerds! baahahahahaha.

And Another Thing:

I'm not racist. I just hope white people get what they deserve.

Suki

Miss Me
I love it when a thread about nothing becomes something about me. Thanks for ignoring me...nerds! baahahahahaha.

And Another Thing:

I'm not racist. I just hope white people get what they deserve.

Read "How to be Anti-Racist"

The Question

Eternal
Don't bother, I can tell you how to be "anti-racist": It's a euphemism for "be racist against white people."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people. We are going to tear your Kingdom down. We are going to replace your white people racist monuments and streets with Black people who matters. This is not about Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson, Jesse Owens, Harriet Tubman, Jim Brown, George Washington Carver no more. We done those people. George Floyd death changed that. Y'all be ready for the CROSS OVER. White people, get with the new program or be gone.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This is not a racism thread in general or about using the "N" word. Its a discussion on your thoughts about police brutality against black people.

And Another Thang:

Black cops don't murder white people when stopping them on a traffic violation, or walking in a black neighborhood.

BROWNFOOT

White people are going to learn. We are going to tear your kingdom down.
Tch! cupcakeapleez! Den wut? Gibs it back wen shit start wearin out n yo dum azz caint read no damn constructions bouts how 2 fix it?

Like in muh fuggin South Africa. Dum muh fuggaz run out Whitey McFarmer, now they finna beg him cum back cuz they dum jigaboo azz dunno how 2 grow shit.

Sit da fuck down witcho loud fuggin mouf no brains havin muh fucka.

jack

Course the cupcakeer probably can't read or know how to click a link, but read that shit and get back to me, k? :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn to respect... Black Lives.

Course the cupcakeer probably can't read or know how to click a link, but read that shit and get back to me, k? :bigass:

Why would I do that, Venooker? I'm on ignore remember. So no. If you officially take me off ignore I'll deal with you. Until then use your puppets (#35), or read my threads as a guest. :bigass:

And Another Thang: :bigass:

Thanks to the staff who edited post #36.

jack

You've been off ignore for some time idiot. Its rather amusing watching you run in circles and lick your own asshole.

btw, you still dont know internetz much do you. That's a posted link, not a copy/paste of the article. As those in the know "know" you have to click the link to see it. No one edited anything. I posted it as a link. Like you said, you should stay out of SF. It's too easy to own your stupid ass. I've been making you dance sweetly again all through this thread, bitch.

Now, go back to cupcakeering stupidly, since that's what you're best at. Make me some soup, bitch :bigass:

So like I said, read that article and get back to me. If you're capable of putting two words together that aren't cupcakeardly ignorant that is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jack

But, no one edited anything on that post. The only one that got owned by it was you :bigass:

Where's my soup, douche bitch?