Who remembers...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Interesting that you posted today. Was just thinking about you.

I used Simple Machines forums for the Kingdom and all it's subsequent iterations. Had the best arcade. I think you guys used phpBB before "graduating" to vBulletin, iirc.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Oh dear....good thinking or bad thinking? Wondering where my grave was maybe? This was back before the .com and .net, "Lorne" was involved with hosting the banner and I believe he wrote up a history of TK, but I can't find that post now.

How have you been by the way?

;)
mm

jack

It was good thinking. I bumped into a post of yours on FB with a common friend and remembered a bunch of good things. LOL EZboards :memories:

You're not the only packrat :bigass:

I've been really good. Got my bachelors in nutrition last summer and started a business around it. I may be moving to Portugal in September for a few years, am going for two months to scope it out, but have been doing a lot of research and it may be where I want to relocate permanently. Am already learning the language..você é muito doce. <3

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
This is like Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.

How you been?

The Question

Eternal
Well, butter my ass and call me a biscuit, look who showed up! :bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If this is a goddamned Blackfoot dual, I swear by Grabthar's hammer and by the suns of Warvan, I will track him down and kick him in the balls.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Do you honestly think Blackfoot is smart enough to create a dual that ISN'T some walking black stereotype?

Also, nice Galaxy Quest reference.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
It was good thinking. I bumped into a post of yours on FB with a common friend and remembered a bunch of good things. LOL EZboards :memories:

You're not the only packrat :bigass:

I've been really good. Got my bachelors in nutrition last summer and started a business around it. I may be moving to Portugal in September for a few years, am going for two months to scope it out, but have been doing a lot of research and it may be where I want to relocate permanently. Am already learning the language..você é muito doce. <3
They eat snails and eels there, but I hear it's beautiful country. I have become a snake charmer.
This is like Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.

How you been?

Clutching pearls and baking cookies.
Well, butter my ass and call me a biscuit, look who showed up! :bigass:
That sounds naughty

I am speechless.

HA!
If this is a goddamned Blackfoot dual, I swear by Grabthar's hammer and by the suns of Warvan, I will track him down and kick him in the balls.

Don't be silly, missmanners doesn't have balls.

Do you honestly think Blackfoot is smart enough to create a dual that ISN'T some walking black stereotype?

Also, nice Galaxy Quest reference.
I'm smarter than you think

er I mean... cookie?

;)
mm

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I think I had less than 100 posts on the old EZBoards site before the move here. Damn I’m old. Crazy to think I’ve ‘known’ some of you almost two decades.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Glad to see you, hope all is well!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
The original Troll Kingdom was on one of those free ad infested software build your own thingies that was popular 20 years ago. (yes that makes some of us ancient) What were they called? And hello to the nice young man that visited my office last week to discuss trolling . You know who you are.

;)
mm

GTFO Bitch.

The Question

Eternal
Well, that's all ominous 'n' shit. :sarek:

jack

My fave post of the day, actually.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
EZBoards. And somewhere I have a bunch of threads saved. Yes I'm a packrat.

;)
mm
That's how we met. On Lorne's EZ Board for SS. No wait, I met you on Keith's board. You do know that was a lifetime ago. I finally got rid of all the threads I had saved from a board I got a dual into. Ah, those were the good ol days. Now I'm older and wiser, and I never troll anyone nor gain access thru a dual. LOL